Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Your Human Job?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    I work in a restaurant as an all rounder, but I'm mostly back of house and I perform all the tasks a fully qualified chef would do. I've been at this job since February, so just before corona but I'm wanting to leave as the owner is really not a nice person. 80% of the people who I originally worked with have quit. Either way, I've picked up good experience, and I'm earning some money while I study.
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Junior Member Pod of Cali Aquatic Raider's Avatar

Follow Aquatic Raider on Tumblr
    I'm a human population geographer! I work in GIS, remote sensing and demography.
    Currently swimming with Mertailor Fantasea 3 monofin

I'm just a managen into an IT company, but it is not the job I'd like to do for all my life.

I work in customer service for an ecommerce website that sells crystal yoni eggs and wands- I do a lot of work in the women's holistic wellness industry. I'm also a painter with a BFA and I manage to sell my work pretty frequently, but not enough to make it full time. Before COVID I was the manager at a massage therapy studio.

Finally i've got a job! Now I've became a proud sex worker.

Sending out a lifeline here.... I have come to the point where I want to venture out and do other things in the human world. I have been in education for over 7 years and I would like to work more in this world. I really am not too sure how to do it and feel stuck. Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated.

It's so cool to see how many different things people do!! I do custom costumes for a living, and while I'm more of a photographer/videographer for my mermaid business partner, we do performance as part of our job, too!
    Photographer, videographer, and traditional costume artist for Tahoe Banshees!
    Working with model and fabricator Mermaid Ophelia/Siren Scylla!