Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Your Human Job?

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I volunteer in the Salvations Army Op shop in my old suburb.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Junior Member Pod of New England
    Add Mermaid Araxie on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Araxie's Youtube Channel
    nice

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod Coral Captain's Avatar

Visit Coral Captain's Youtube Channel
    Illustrator, puppeteer, rennie, and special effects artist.

Working full time as an artist is the best decision I've ever made. Ultimately I love every hour of hard work put into each day and the rewards of creating are incredible. It's not an easy or wealthy way to live- Its incredibly modest to say the least; however I wouldn't want it any other way.

As an artist you look for ways to express and explore who you are by sharing with others. The dedication you put in will ultimately lead to fulfillment.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

I make custom plushies for people and i really enjoy doing it. I'm not a professional and have learned myself everything i know so far but people still seem to like what i make for them. I've been making them for about 2 years now

Do you have a link to a site/shop with some of your plushies danger369? That is super cool!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

you can find them on instagram at GD_mischiefplushies ^^

Those are really impressive/cute plushies! Congratulations on your skill!
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Thank you very much ^^

I work fulltime at an animal rescue! It definitely gets draining emotionally mentally and physically but it’s MOSTLY to management:/.... I enjoy helping animals haha so i enjoy what i do. There are just those that make it difficult at times. I am hoping to get a new job in the new yr but im not entirely sure what to do. I honestly feel like the typical work schedule just doesn’t work for me:/... i have bad focus, and get bored easily, so i wish i could so something short and still make money for it, like selling items, ha you make a couple a week but it doesnt take up 12 hrs of your day everyday type thing. Outside of the regular fulltime 9-5 stuff I model as well! That’s where i kinda get to explore the artsy side and have fun too ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such interesting jobs you have there! Well, I work as a trader in https://www.fxbrokersreviews.com/InstaForex company. I really like my job 'cause I can work remotely from any spot, which is quite convenient and safe, especially in current conditions, when the epidemic is raging.

I cant work because of being too disabled to get a job so i live on disability. Here to represent jobless mers pride! Well...and that as nothing to do with it but speaking of pandemics i take all the care i can to protect myself since im in the fragile group but today i've just learn that i am suspected of having contracted covid right now thanks to all the people who don't give a shit about my frail health around me fuck my life i have more than enough of this virus. Happy to see that some at least are safer than I. People who have the power to do that please respect security consigns and advice others to do the same that's important to us now. It can save lives. I hope someday i'd be able to work in a real job, especially as a writer and i try my best to do so but before i must fight this thing and be alive. I hope i can and so can everyone with their own life difficulties.

Information Technology

I can do a little bit of everything in IT, but I primarily work on hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by K Swim View Post
    Information Technology

I can do a little bit of everything in IT, but I primarily work on hardware.
    I am in IT as well. Information security and software development. Sometimes networks and operations come in as well.

Junior Member Pod of Cali Sairie's Avatar
    Well, I usually work Renaissance fairs as a bar wench. Obviously not a doable thing this year with covid. So I've been basically out of work this year, but that is kinda of a dream job for me. I love what I do fair is always fun for me, and I kinda consider it home, now if I could do it and work in some mermaiding too that would just be perfect!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I have double checked that I haven't already posted it...

Before covid, I worked in retail at the Salvations Army shop near my old home. All the store branches have closed as per the government status, I keep checking their website in the hopes of an early opening as I miss my customers!
    Formerly known as ireneho

im a graphic designer. nothing special.

I'm a cruise ship worker. Was, at least, now cause of the pandemic things are not as good as they used to be. So I'm freelancing and hoping I'll get back to work soon. I love sea, the only one problem was you're like outside of time, literally. I used to check what time is it with https://timescanner.pro/ and other apps, never thought I'd need it.

I have worked in higher ed for about 6-7 years.

I work in the music industry Love my job.
    Claudia of the Sea.

I work at a grocery store on the weekends and do school during the week! It’s annoying because I have no free time, but it’s great because I can spend the money on mermaiding stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork