Thread: Starting a South African Pod. Calling all s.a mers to come out of their shells.

Starting a South African Pod. Calling all s.a mers to come out of their shells.

Good day all you lovely mers!! As some of you know there seems to be very few of us from South Africa and the scene is basically nonexistent here( although many of us are probably hiding ) this is a call to all my fellow South African Mers out there!! I want to start a pod of our own so that we can encourage the growth of a community of mermaids and men in South Africa because we have so much potential for mermaiding here. Let's celebrate our love for mermaiding and the ocean together!

So mer-lads and ladies feel free to post your ideas here. P.s I'm working of a Facebook group as well so if you have any ideas for names please don't hesitate. Also I would like to keep the name gender-neutral so that we have something that includes everyone. We should especially consider that we come from such a culturally diverse place!

Lots of tail-hugs to all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just realized I posted this in the wrong place , any moderators able to move it for me to Pod section?

Hi there! I've just come across this post (I've just joined the MerNetwork) and would love to join an SA pod! I only know of one other mermaid here in South Africa, would be really love to meet some other mers.

Hey hun! I'm so sorry for only replying now. If you haven't already you should join our Facebook group I'm sadly moving inland away from my beloved ocean. But if you're in the JHB area we should definitely have a meetup We have a pool

Good day.

I am also from South Africa and, indeed, there are not many of us here, but in principle there are enough to talk about our common topics.

I would like to share my recent discovery. I discovered a platform 247spin where simply by playing interesting mini-games, I can earn good money. Everything is quite simple, and most importantly it’s exciting - I can hang out in the game for the whole evening.

I would recommend trying this service for South African players, it's a godsend.