Thread: Mernation silicone top and tail

Mernation silicone top and tail

So I've been thinking about getting a silicone tail for around a year now, I've decided to go with either Mernation or MerrowFins. I can't decide if I want to get the genesis one or pay an extra 1,500 to get a custom job. But then there's merrowfins, affordable prices, but the lack of response and wait time scares me. And I'd like my scale top to reflect my mermaid, and not be the same as my tail. I'll probably pick from the seven tails with genesis and custom design my top. So I have no idea if I should pick Mernation or if I should pick Merrowfins. They both have beautiful work.
    Last edited by Mermaid.Mikayla; 02-25-2018 at 09:21 AM.
    Mermaid Mikayla

Visit Mermaid_Mari's Youtube Channel

Recently got my signature line tail from mernation and I would 101% reccomend them. Their wait times are short as hell, from paying to doorstep was less than a month and that included international shipping. Their customer service is freaking fantastic and they will answer any questions and cater for anything you might like. Their quality of product is beautiful and professional and all round amazing. Merrowfins might be a good option for some people but I can’t speak highly enough of mernation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MaritzaMermaid on Instagram

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Wow, that is really fast.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

I am also going with mernation! Best customer service ever !!!!!! I have already put 99% of my money down but decided I wanted to add a few more things so prob gonna drop another 800. They are making me a signature tail a scale top and bracers. I also am waiting to lose some weight before sending in my duck tape dummy and they are totally ok with it !!!! Erin is amazing.

You cant go wrong with mernation !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    I am also going with mernation! Best customer service ever !!!!!! I have already put 99% of my money down but decided I wanted to add a few more things so prob gonna drop another 800. They are making me a signature tail a scale top and bracers. I also am waiting to lose some weight before sending in my duck tape dummy and they are totally ok with it !!!! Erin is amazing.

You cant go wrong with mernation !!!!!
    Happy for you, Satine! I'm always excited to see what they do, and may you have lots of fun with it
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

I can't get a tail and top until June, because then I'll be 18. But, I'm thinking by then I'll have enough money for both top and tail. Does anyone have a top that has the silicone straps? Do they rub a lot when swimming or in general?
    Mermaid Mikayla

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid.Mikayla View Post
    So I've been thinking about getting a silicone tail for around a year now, I've decided to go with either Mernation or MerrowFins. I can't decide if I want to get the genesis one or pay an extra 1,500 to get a custom job. But then there's merrowfins, affordable prices, but the lack of response and wait time scares me. And I'd like my scale top to reflect my mermaid, and not be the same as my tail. I'll probably pick from the seven tails with genesis and custom design my top. So I have no idea if I should pick Mernation or if I should pick Merrowfins. They both have beautiful work.
    Have you made your decision yet, Mikayla? Just checking -- there's since been more discussion on both companies.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000