Thread: Aquatails Out of Business?

Aquatails Out of Business?

Hi guys! So a little background here, I have been looking at Aquatails for a couple years now, possibly considering them for my first fabric tail since they offer custom sizing, and I am very plus-sized. Once I got my Finis Luna monofin I was sure that if I didn't make my own tail (which is now the plan since I have the fabric) I would be getting a custom Nixie tail from there. I even contacted last August (2017) and was assured by Jerilyn that yes they could work with me. As it turns out, I couldn't afford it, and had to hold off on the project for a while.

Fast-forward to this morning, I'm talking to a pod member about the tail I'm making in the style of the Aquatails Nixie tails, and their website and Facebook pages are gone! Have they gone out of business? I searched the MerNetwork forum but couldn't find any information. Does anyone know anything???

Pictures below so you all know the type of tail I'm talking about. Apologies if I've used your photo, I had to borrow these from Google and couldn't find any sources. If one of these is yours and you want me to take it down I'll be happy to do so.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Currently deciding on a color/design and saving up for my first tail!

It really sucks, especially after they were being noticed again after my reviews.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Oh no, that's so sad! I hope she stays in the mermaid community. Rather than closing up I think she just needed to improve her website and maybe refresh her designs a little bit, and she could have had success for many more years I saw your reviews by the way, thanks for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by faithonthebass View Post
    It really sucks, especially after they were being noticed again after my reviews.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

This is sad, I've checked their website is down and I just got a Mahina that I wanted a skin from them for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi TheChimera, if you want I can get you her email address so you can contact her. I still have it in my address book. She may be open to helping you anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChimera View Post
    This is sad, I've checked their website is down and I just got a Mahina that I wanted a skin from them for.

Quote Originally Posted by MeliPixie View Post
    Hi TheChimera, if you want I can get you her email address so you can contact her. I still have it in my address book. She may be open to helping you anyway.

I would love that! If you wouldn't mind the trouble

Aww this is such a shame as I wanted one too after watching Faith's review but I understand this was filmed a while ago

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app