Being cute, getting fit.

In reality I finally started a Instagram last week and was always somewhat active on Tumblr. After my Kidney Stone I got really sick, with what ended up being a gram-negative bacterial infection caused by Yersinia which is that same little bugger that causes plague. I'm technically still under some form of watch/quarantine which is kinda crummy lol but not too serious as I'm perfectly fit and able to function/work.

As for "work" work I'm doing some commissions for friends, mostly shorts and various other pieces of clothing to get by. Someone wants 7 pairs of shorts for summer and another wanted a thong that made his bum look rounder so it's been me mostly making custom patterns and experimenting instead of doing the things I wanted to do.

My Ariel Cosplay got put on hold, throughout April I was depressed and struggled to stay motivated/feel anything. Thankfully though I'm coming out of it and all of the work I did ahead of time was still waiting for me. So I'm ready to grab a caulk and get pumping out some scales.