Thread: Am I the only PA mermaid left?

Member Chesapeake Pod MermaidCealia's Avatar

Am I the only PA mermaid left?

Hey everyone! My names Mermaid Cealia and I recently joined the mermaid community. I’m currently located in central PA in the Harrisburg area and I realized how impossible it is to find other local mers order friendly swimming places. Let’s be friends!!

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidCealia View Post
    Hey everyone! My names Mermaid Cealia and I recently joined the mermaid community. I’m currently located in central PA in the Harrisburg area and I realized how impossible it is to find other local mers order friendly swimming places. Let’s be friends!!
    it's nice to see another PA mermaid I'm from Pennsylvania myself. I'm closer to the lake though but I'd love to be merfriends with a PA mer

Quote Originally Posted by uwmerman View Post
    it's nice to see another PA mermaid I'm from Pennsylvania myself. I'm closer to the lake though but I'd love to be merfriends with a PA mer
    Yay! I was starting to think that I was alone in this state lol happy to see more PA mers around! I would love to be friends ! If you want to chat you can shoot me a PM or add my instagram! @ceceloka_obeyy .. I haven’t yet maid a mermaid page just yet ! I don’t have much content to put up as I just recently got my very first fabric tail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    I grew up in Pennsylvania. Well I don't live there now, I really hope that it develops a thriving community.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by malinghi View Post
    I grew up in Pennsylvania. Well I don't live there now, I really hope that it develops a thriving community.

I agree ! Being so far away from the water is so tough! I’m trying to see if anyone knows any local swimming holes/lakes or bodies of water aside from chlorinated pools! Have any in mind from your time growing up in PA?

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    I lived in PA for my entire life up until a few years ago, I swam in my tail though somehow I was completely unaware of the Mer community at all!. I miss it so much, though I may be heading back this summer for a few weeks.

"Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Holly View Post
    I lived in PA for my entire life up until a few years ago, I swam in my tail though somehow I was completely unaware of the Mer community at all!. I miss it so much, though I may be heading back this summer for a few weeks.

When you come back we should take a swim together ! Where in PA were you from? Are there any good fresh water swimming areas I can check out?

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidCealia View Post
    Yay! I was starting to think that I was alone in this state lol happy to see more PA mers around! I would love to be friends ! If you want to chat you can shoot me a PM or add my instagram! @ceceloka_obeyy .. I haven’t yet maid a mermaid page just yet ! I don’t have much content to put up as I just recently got my very first fabric tail!

I'm definitely on Instagram way more than I am here a requested to add you. Username is the same as here

I am so so so glad there are other merpeople around. If anyone has any idea of places to go to even learn to swim, PLEASE let me know. I just recently purchased a fabric tail and haven't found anyplace close to me that allows it.

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidPsyche View Post
    I am so so so glad there are other merpeople around. If anyone has any idea of places to go to even learn to swim, PLEASE let me know. I just recently purchased a fabric tail and haven't found anyplace close to me that allows it.
    I usually go to local high school pools. They both actually offer open swim and adult swim hours that I swim at. There are always YMCAs too but they often tikes don’t allow for tail swimming it’s nice to meet another PA mermaid

Where in PA are you from!? I can maybe help you out with some swimming places if your near by

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod
    I'm located in Lancaster PA!

Quote Originally Posted by raychop94 View Post
    I'm located in Lancaster PA!
    Oh nice!! That’s not too far from men maybe 40 mins! Im in Harrisburg!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Yayyy! We have a PA Mermaid group on facebook, come find us!

Junior Member Chesapeake Pod
    is it the pod squad of pa or is it a different one?

PA Mermaid Pod