Due to my busy schedule I am unable to do my mermaid tail project.... but I'm going to make a revised sketch and color it the way I wanted to be. Then I'm gonna send that design to Merbella studios as soon as I get the money to do so. $3,400 ( dieing internally) I want to make sure that I'm gonna enjoy my first tail and I know there motto to make sure every tail is unique to the owner. I'll also send the a picture of the tiny tropical fish that inspired me and hopefully they can get a better view of the colors when needed. Until I pay off my car I'm saving $1 from my pay check. Then eventually in three years when my car is paid off I'll increase to $5 and doing art commissions on the side as well ! If you'd like to help me raise my tail fund please let me know so I can set up a PayPal account and show examples of my art work that I'll post on this same thread. The limit will be 5 people and prices are still pending ! But I'm not a greedy clam and I know the struggle of saving money for a big project. Keep watch on this thread for art work I done digitally and traditionally. Traditional art work will be mailed to you but you have to pay shipping ( sorry ^^'). Wish me luck my beautiful people ! And if you like the art I'm going to show and you like to purchase. Inbox me for details if your interested.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app