Thread: ;____; What Do I Doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Pod of Texas MermaidSaku's Avatar

;____; What Do I Doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a beached Mer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol i just got my school money and i finally have 1,300 dollars for my first mermaid tail the problem is i have no i dead where to get one from now.. Mertailor is scary ;-; and Mike has been working with silicone purchases so he can't do latex tails for the moment. I would really like my dream tail made so i can start having my own mermaid adventures but i just have no idea what to do. Isn't thier anyone out there willing to help a beached mermaid with a hugee~~ no tail crisis : (((((
    i have the money but no tail *cries*

Jesse has silicone tails for $850 or $950, I forget.
    They're gorgeous too! Check out his thread in "commercial sales"
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

Once I've made my first tail, I'll be open for orders. If you haven't gotten one by then, feel free to look me up. :> Jesse is also amazing.
    ---------------------------------
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/MermaidLorelei
    Etsy - http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShipwreckCouture
    Instagram - http://instagram.com/mermaid_lorelei

Email - mermaidoutfitters@gmail.com
    ---------------------------------
    Mernetwork Moderator

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Jesse is selling, I think Raven's prices had to up but if you keep saving while you're waiting for her to be ready you may have enough, Shelly's tails get good reviews too. Dont just go nuts and buy one because you finally have the money. I know a few people burned by those choices. Hang on to that moola and fish out your options

;______; i've just been waiting sooo longggggg ;-;

You could always make one yourself for around 4 weeks of work and $400 in silicone and casting materials xD

Either way I know how you feel, I'm trying to make one too -__-
    Check out my Blog
    Shop on my Etsy
    Like my Facebook

I think you would really love one from Raven if you waited just a little bit longer. Jesse's look amazing as well.
    "SeaSparkles" "Spindrift" "Enakai" "Cuddlefish" "Confused"
    Professionally performing as Enakai Fairyfish

Enakai Fairyfish: FB | IG

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    they both work their fish asses off Im telling you. After meeting them both they're both some of the most passionate members of the community ever!

Administrator Pod of Cali malinghi's Avatar
    Have you checked out our list of tailmakers?
    http://mernetwork.com/index/content....aid-tailmakers

Also, you should definitely consider making one yourself. There are a ton of guides out there that can help.

My tail is so different i have no idea how x.x i mean a fabric tail i could make but it wouldn't look very realistic for my youtube series. .. i honestly have no idea where to start to make my dream tail myself

Senior Member Pod of The South
    I really highly recommend Jesse's tails. I got to wear one when we had the meet up in FL. It was incredibly realistic and he works with all kinds of designs. Mermaid Sasha emailed him a design for a dorsal and that was what he made on the tail I tried out. The propulsion was great, and it was so easy to move in. You would have money left over more than likely, and most importantly - he is able to take orders. Email him your design. He is honest. He could tell you if he could do it or not.

I do want a Raven tail. I've saved for it, and have the funds. The problem is being able to order one. From what I came to understand, she takes the orders one at a time once a listing appears on her Etsy. There is no waiting list - I've tried via this network, facebook, and Etsy to join one, and you'd have to save quite a bit more than what you have to afford one of her tails. Personally, I know I will order one. Whether I can do that next month or several years from now is the big question.

As for now, I am designing a tail for Jesse to make for my realistic silicone tail. I'm quite excited about them. I made a thread on the commercial tail discussions forum called Mermaid Creations Tail Review. There's a video and everything. Check it out.

Senior Member Pod of Cali
    Haha... "fish asses".

Just look around at all possible tail makers and potential tail makers. There are a few people that are working up to being able to make and sell tails but aren't there yet. Just make sure it's a tail that you want from a maker you're comforatable with- don't settle, or you'll be beating yourself up over it later.