Thread: NEW IN BOX FINFOLK MYTHIC NILE GODDESS WITH FULL FIN SET!!! SIZE SMALL

Exclamation NEW IN BOX FINFOLK MYTHIC NILE GODDESS WITH FULL FIN SET!!! SIZE SMALL

I'm selling a new, in box, Nile Goddess Mythic Tail from Finfolk with the full fin set attached! It's a size small, and comes with some Finfolk stickers, some Finfolk pins, extra scales in different colors, and a note from the company about mermaids and how to care for the tail. It's still in the box that Finfolk shipped it in and has never been used or even unwrapped. The tail originally cost around $975 plus the $425 for the fin set plus shipping, so I would like to price it around there(I won't charge for the stickers, pins and scales). Willing to discuss pricing! Would rather sell here than eBay!

The first picture below is the tail I have. I also included a picture of the Dorsal Fins mine has in case you are not familiar with how they look (but they are on a blue tail in the picture). Lastly is a picture of my new tail, still in the original box with paperwork from Finfolk:)

Hope to find this tail a new home were it can be loved!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by ohio_mer; 03-12-2018 at 07:09 AM.

Senior Member North Pacific Pod inanna's Avatar
    did you want an agreed on price in full, or would a payment plan be acceptable?
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    Dang, that's cool. If I didn't already have a Mythic, I would look into it, but alas. Good luck selling it!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7

No payment plans, sorry, we would need to agree on a price in full! Does that work for you?

Actually, we could discuss a payment plan, as long as there is a decent percentage of the total being used as down payment!

Why are you selling the tail if you don’t mind me asking? And what are the measurements?

I bought two of the same tail(in the hopes of starting an entertainment side job) thinking I might wear out the first one. But turns out these tails are amazing quality and there are no signs of wear on my first one! So there was never any need to open the second. And size wise, it's a size small, so you can refer to the Finfolk sizing chat on there website for specifics, but I will list some of the more important sizing info here. A small is for someone whose waist is around 28 inches, give or take, and has an ankle to waist height ranging from 36-38 inches. Now the inside of the tail is neoprene so it can adjust to get bigger. For more detilas like the ankle, knee, and hips measurements check out Finfolks website

Senior Member North Pacific Pod inanna's Avatar
    down payment seems fair. mostly just feeling out what you are comfortable with before i commit in case someone else wants to drop an offer.
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch

Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    Good luck. The mythic tails are stunning.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs

TailsAndTiaras.com

Add mermaid_kairi on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by ohio_mer View Post
    I'm selling a new, in box, Nile Goddess Mythic Tail from Finfolk with the full fin set attached! It's a size small, and comes with some Finfolk stickers, some Finfolk pins, extra scales in different colors, and a note from the company about mermaids and how to care for the tail. It's still in the box that Finfolk shipped it in and has never been used or even unwrapped. The tail originally cost around $975 plus the $425 for the fin set plus shipping, so I would like to price it around there(I won't charge for the stickers, pins and scales). Willing to discuss pricing! Would rather sell here than eBay!

The first picture below is the tail I have. I also included a picture of the Dorsal Fins mine has in case you are not familiar with how they look (but they are on a blue tail in the picture). Lastly is a picture of my new tail, still in the original box with paperwork from Finfolk.

Hope to find this tail a new home were it can be loved
    Hello. I would greatly appreciate it if you would remove my picture from the post. The one with the iridescent scales. Thank you and I hope your baby finds a new home. I definitely love mine.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

If this isn’t sold, I’ll buy it

i’m in the process of figuring out payment with someone else at the moment! but if the sale doesn’t end up working i will reach out to you asap!!!

Is this still for sale or avaliable for trade?

Hey.
    Is this still available?
    Light is easy to love. Show me your darkness

if this is still avalible id love to trade a full silicone plus difference payment for your tail.

Is this still available??

Sent from my XT1710-02 using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by ohio_mer View Post

The first picture below is the tail I have. I also included a picture of the Dorsal Fins mine has in case you are not familiar with how they look (but they are on a blue tail in the picture). Lastly is a picture of my new tail, still in the original box with paperwork from Finfolk

Hope to find this tail a new home were it can be loved!!
    Ok, I see it was published a few years ago... but is it still available? xD