Thread: Discount Code for Kids tails, Swimsuits, and Clothes

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod

Discount Code for Kids tails, Swimsuits, and Clothes

There's a few sales on the mertailor website, and I am an affiliate for their kid's tails. (they fit our monofin, woo woo!) So I have a discount code available you can use on the items listed. It doesn't apply to silicone, sorry haha

RAINA10

Senior Member North Pacific Pod Arking's Avatar
    Add Arking on Facebook
    Add Arking on Linkedin Follow Arking on Tumblr Follow Arking on Flickr
    Thanks for the heads up! I should send this information to my nieces! Do you know if this is a limited time offer?

Nope! This is my personal discount code I am allowed to share

Hey folks, mertailor has extended this so that the code works on ALL fabric products including the fabric adult tails!!! RAINA10 gets you 10% off

Hello! I want to surprise my girlfriend and buy her underwear that combines comfort and elegance. What brands or stores can you recommend? What materials and styles do you think are the most comfortable and beautiful? What should you consider when choosing lingerie for different situations and moods? How many questions? I would be grateful for your advice and recommendations!

Greetings! When choosing underwear for your girlfriend, pay attention to the brands offering a combination of quality and elegance that you will find in Leg avenue. Materials made of natural fibers, such as cotton or silk, will provide comfort in wearing. A variety of styles allows you to choose lingerie to suit your mood and situation: from romantic sets to more seductive ones. It is important to consider your girlfriend's preferences and sizes. Do not forget also about leg avenue customer service, which may be useful when choosing or resolving purchase issues.