Thread: Swimtails Betta tails???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Congrats to you too! I'm about 16 weeks.
    Sand was my second lol.
    Awesome betta mers forever! Oh wow you make your own, that's so cool. These really are incredible looking compared to other fabric tails I've seen on the market. The material is gorgeous online. lol that'll be fun plus you can customize it all you want with different fabric you pick out yourself since you'll be able to make your own.

Senior Member Pod of Oceania moomer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi Daenerys View Post
    Congrats to you too! I'm about 16 weeks.
    Sand was my second lol.
    Awesome betta mers forever! Oh wow you make your own, that's so cool. These really are incredible looking compared to other fabric tails I've seen on the market. The material is gorgeous online. lol that'll be fun plus you can customize it all you want with different fabric you pick out yourself since you'll be able to make your own.
    Ahhh!! The early days! That's so exciting

I have only made one fabric tail before, and that was just out of dance fabric. So it was nice and form fitting, but didn't really last too long.
    I have a bunch of scuba knit at home, waiting to be used. It's a thicker, 4 way stretch fabric, which is a dream to use. It's very easy to manipulate and sew. I was very excited to see that these Betta tails are made out of scuba knit!

I think I'll end up with the sand. It's just too pretty and it's wildy different from the fabric I already have.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk