Thread: Scale leggings, wtb?

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar

Scale leggings, wtb?

Obviously, I want some leggings. Something cheap, casual, and not shiny. I don't care if I can swim in them. I love Fin Fun's but I'm not a "pay $25 for leggings" sort of seahorse (if this is a typical price, I'm not aware of it). I don't wear leggings much, or wear anything that shows off my legs much, so I don't need anything super special. Mainly I want some to 'get in touch' with one of my characters who has scaly legs as a 'human'. Anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: mighta answered my own question. Never thought to look on amazon. These may be what I'm looking for. Plus they have FINS.
    Last edited by Trade Winds; 03-21-2018 at 06:25 AM.

I know Finfolk and VancouverMermaid have some good quality leggings, but they're going to be more expensive than finfun.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

Senior Member North Pacific Pod inanna's Avatar
    swimtails also has good quality leggings, but they're not cheap. if i remember right off the top of my head, they start at $52.
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch

I have a couple pairs of cheap mermaid leggings from amazon and they’re pretty comfy! No where near as nice as the pricier ones I’m sure, but good if you’re on a budget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Winds View Post
    Obviously, I want some leggings. Something cheap, casual, and not shiny. I don't care if I can swim in them. I love Fin Fun's but I'm not a "pay $25 for leggings" sort of seahorse (if this is a typical price, I'm not aware of it). I don't wear leggings much, or wear anything that shows off my legs much, so I don't need anything super special. Mainly I want some to 'get in touch' with one of my characters who has scaly legs as a 'human'. Anyone have any suggestions?

Edit: mighta answered my own question. Never thought to look on amazon. These may be what I'm looking for. Plus they have FINS.
    Look on my post I just got mine and they are the same thing!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Ok, I got the leggings I linked in the first post and HOLY GEE THEY ARE AWESOME!!! They're not shiny, pretty af, fit fine, and take great pix. I think I might even order another color but I want to make sure they last thru another wear before I go too crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Trade Winds View Post
    Ok, I got the leggings I linked in the first post and HOLY GEE THEY ARE AWESOME!!! They're not shiny, pretty af, fit fine, and take great pix. I think I might even order another color but I want to make sure they last thru another wear before I go too crazy
    I got them too and got mine last week. Just to warn you. They are cozy and they feel like your not wearing them .

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Haha yeah I wore them for a few hours around the local botanical garden and to lunch and they were great! They feel so nice and slip on easy too.