Thread: Mermaid Cruise sailing from Galveston in October!

Mermaid Cruise sailing from Galveston in October!

I just wanted to invite all my fellow Texans (I'm from Garland but transplanted to Utah) to the 1st Annual Mermaid Cruise, sailing from Galveston on October 14-21 on Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas!

We are stopping for mermaid photo shoots in Cozumel and Grand Cayman, plus a day in Jamaica to do what you wish. On our at-sea days we have MerMornings where we will do fun things like learn how to be a pro mermaid, mer-fashion shows and mer-makeovers!

We got special permission to wear our tails in the pools onboard the ship 'as long as we don't impede other guests' and will have dolphin kick swimming instruction.

$500 deposits are due by April 16 (not a hard deadline but we're shooting for it) and final payments for sure by July 13.

Fun swag bags and free FinFun tails for those who don't have a tail yet! Email me for more info if you're interested in escaping land and being a real mermaid for a week with at least 32 other mermaids! =D

My email is MagicalMermaidStore@gmail.com and I answer promptly!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    Sounds nice! I'm already booked up on vacations this year, sorry. But I really like that this sort of thing is being done. Thanks.
    Just so everyone knows: Ive worn my tail in cruise ship pools many times and never had an issue with the ship's crew.
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    super cool. I hope you'll do it again as I'm booked up this year but would love to in future.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    One other thing about future trips: We tend to start looking at cruises over a year in advance, and book between one year and 9 months in advance. Its the only way to get a balcony. So, it would really help if future announcements for these trips came earlier.
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AniaR View Post
    super cool. I hope you'll do it again as I'm booked up this year but would love to in future.
    Yeah, I’d love to do this someday but currently lack the time and money, lol. Hopefully it’s successful so it will be done more.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork