Thread: Mermaid Cruise is happening!

Mermaid Cruise is happening!

Who wants to escape land spend a week with fellow mermaids on a tropical Caribbean Cruise on Royal Caribbean's Liberty of the Seas?

Well it's really happening! October 14-21 leaving from Galveston and stopping in Cozumel, Jamaica and Grand Cayman. So much mermaid. So much awesome. So much bad grammar. =D

- Underwater posing tips
    - Mermaid photo shoots underwater and on the beach
    - Discovering your Mersona workshop
    - How to become a pro mermaid workshop
    - Onboard swimming in our tails
    - FinFun tail for free if you don't already have a tail!
    - MerMornings each day at sea
    - Crazy fun mermaid swag bags for each attendee
    - Freedom to embrace your mersona for a whole week! AND MORE!

Plus the regular awesomeness of a Royal Caribbean cruise! If you want more details, comment or email me. Deposits are due April 16.

It's going to be an epic adventure!

It's far too short of notice for me but it sounds fun. Isn't October part of hurricane season?
    Im sure everyone who goes will have a great time, let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaleesi Daenerys View Post
    It's far too short of notice for me but it sounds fun. Isn't October part of hurricane season?
    Yes. Don't let hurricane season stop you from planing vacations though, they aren't exactly a daily occurrence.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

The 2nd Annual Mermaid Cruise is 3rd week of February 2019. =) no hurricanes and lots of notice! <3
    Last edited by MagicalMermaidStore; 04-05-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Here is the facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1663218450422435/
    And here it is on EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/1st-ann...ts-44824558461

I will make a link for the February Mermaid Cruise in a few months!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    Well, there will not be lots of notice in a few months. Could we get sufficient information now, so we can plan a little? Like what port is it leaving from, which cruise line and where it's going?
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Sure! Let me get it finalized and I will post it soon! It will be Royal Caribbean for sure. Thank you for the suggestion! <3

Is it leaving from the U.S.??

Sent from my SM-N950U using MerNetwork mobile app

You should keep us posted! i would love to go next February I will have a semi newborn with me if thats alright XD i will be bringing the fiancee so he and i will take turns with the little one. it would be a nice get away

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    I found the cruise, given that its Royal Caribbean, leaving from Galveston, and in late Feb. Right now, the cruise is on sale, and we could book it and save many hundreds of dollars, about a quarter of a silicone tail. (I have started thinking of all large sums of money in units of Silicone tails).
    But if we do book now, directly through Royal, do we lock ourselves out of all Mer related activities? Do we interfere with your profit? Will you be offering a "Mer add-on package" for those who are already on the cruise?
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Good luck!! Happy to see more things like this happening

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    Gosh, if I knew what my situation would be in October I'd totally do it!

Going to keep an eye on this.... Maybe hubby will consider going if I beg him.

I would love to come next year! Unfortunately business expenses this year won't allow me to Have fun everyone!
    Be kind, Always.