Thread: MERMAID-THEMED HUMAN CLOTHES

MERMAID-THEMED HUMAN CLOTHES

Hi All,
    So I currently am unable to purchase any quality mermaid tails and accessories, so does anyone know good brands where I can get human clothes that perfectly show off my mermaid side? Thanks so much, and I'm new to the MerNetwork and really excited!

Senior Member Pod of Oceania The Water Phoenix's Avatar
    Raina the Halifax mermaid is beginning to or has just started selling mermaid themed clothes! You can also find some stuff on RedBubble and Etsy if you look for it.
    Be the pilot of your dreams

**The Water Phoenix: A Western Australian mer**

Instagram: thephoenixmer

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod
    yeah I was just about to update my thread www.rainassplashinfashion.com

it's all eco-friendly materials, either organic, or made from recycled plastic!

Oh my goodness! I just looked through your shop and I'm in love. Going to be broke very soon, lol

Member Undisclosed Pod MermaidSolstice's Avatar
    You tube Courtney Mermaid has some really cool leggings! And other stuff on her site.
    https://shopvancouvermermaid.com
    "I must be a mermaid...I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living." -Anais Nin

Senior Member North Pacific Pod inanna's Avatar
    swimtails has some leggings on their website: http://www.swimtails.com/

i'm waiting for them to come out with adult sizes for their skirts, but in the mean time their mermaid tops also double as sport tops.
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch

I believe Courtney uses the same factory as I do so eco friendly! wooo

Junior Member Undisclosed Pod
    Follow kaleab On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by iridescent View Post
    Hi All,
    So I currently am unable to purchase any quality mermaid tails and accessories, so does anyone know good brands where I can get human clothes that perfectly show off my mermaid side? Thanks so much, and I'm new to the MerNetwork and really excited!
    There are a lot of mermaid fashions and accessories to follow to show that your mermaid side.

starting from necklaces with mermaids hanging on them to mermaid shirts, the choices are a lot. but in my belief what will show your mermaid side on earth the same way mermaid tails show you are a mermaid in the ocean is a mermaid leggings.

These mermaid leggings with fish scale designs on them come in every color, green, black, red... you name it. beside that there are High Waisted mermaid leggings and mermaid leggings for workout.

You can find all types and the top ones here: http://www.wannabemermaid.com/best-m...gings-of-2018/

Member Undisclosed Pod MermaidSolstice's Avatar
    FinFun has some nice stuff as well: Tops, leggings (non-swimmable), skorts, blankets, etc.
    "I must be a mermaid...I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living." -Anais Nin

Definitely Raina’s Splashin Fashion is amazing!

I’m working on a whole slew of mermaid scale and mermaid themed wear. In the meantime I just have swimwear, but you can follow me to keep up to date www.instagram.com/merfae.boutique

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    Make your own. It is very easy and there are tons of tutorials on youtube showing you how.

That is how I learned to make my own swimsuits and tails. You don't need a fancy sewing machine to do so, a basic one always has a zigzag stitch of some kind.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Senior Member North Pacific Pod inanna's Avatar
    i did end up finding some cute heart shaped scale necklaces at walmart of all places. sometimes you just need to keep an eye out at local stores
    grays harbor mermaid
    "She would be half the world away, floating in a turquoise sea, dancing by the moonlight"
    - Janet Fitch

North Pacific Pod

Oregon. Home of bipolar weather and rain in 30 degree weather.
    Add SIF on Facebook
    Visit SIF's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by inanna View Post
    i did end up finding some cute heart shaped scale necklaces at walmart of all places. sometimes you just need to keep an eye out at local stores
    Claires carries mermaid skeleton necklaces around Halloween.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    When you're caught and find yourself tossed back,
    take advantage of the motion, and catch the next wave!