Thread: Lunette's RE-introduction

Lunette's RE-introduction

Hello!

Lunette here, I took a rather long hiatus from mernetwork about a year or more ago, at the time it was for personal reasons and I thought it might be permanent (very boring stuff to be honest, hahaha)

But my mermaid spirit recenty crashed into me like a 30 foot tidal wave after what was too long of being inactive and now just felt like the right time to return and do my best to polietly dive back into the community.

In my first intro I was very much in the 'tail frenzy' phase I feel most new mers find themselves in the beginning so I really didn't write much about myself at all due to the excitment of simply looking at tails and others whom had tails and how they're made and well, you know, got all tail crazy and that was mostly my only interest, so this time around I would like to remedy that, hopefully I won't end up babbling instead heh ha!

so like many I loved mermaids from a young age, guilty of watching the littler mermaid 2 when I was around 8(?) about 3 times in a row the first day my parents bought it for me and my sibiling, it would have been 4 times if our mother had not caught us and after hearing how many times we re-watched it then sent us to bed with a roll of her eyes, and I know to most it's considered a bad movie, but I loved it because /most/ of the movie has her as a mermaid and that's what I found most lacking of the first movie, heh!

what got me to /be/ a mermaid was of course the first time I saw someone in a silicone tail swimming around, I missed the 'splash' phase so for me it was a youtuber I just happened to find while browsing completely unrelated videos, I actually don't think I can recall whom it was specifically, because after finding the first video I deep-dived into every swimming video I could find and many of these people purchased these tails, so it was for more than just commercial use, and that was when the realization of 'oh my god, I can actually /be/ a mermaid' hit so hard and that's how the real journey started for me.

I used to have a simply black fabric tail with a blue dorsal that I loved but unfortunately that ripped apart and I really have not gotten around to getting a new one, so I am down to a monofin for now.

however, and what would probably be the most interesting part of my whole introduction, would be that I do have a gorgeous work of art being created by the talented PearlieMae which I am so very much looking forward too getting and swimming in and basically falling in love with it x3

I also cannot wait to sing Pearlie's praises on here and post my review of my lovely tail, my first silicone one! (I am waiting to name my tail until I see her in person)

I would /like/ to start making youtube videos for fun, but I won't push myself too hard, but if that happens I will surely be posting a link in here where ever that sort of thread is allowed ^^

so Basically much excitment and new inspiration and positivity and I look forward to chatting and expanding my horizons and all that good stuff!

Thank you to whom ever managed to actually read all this rambling xD

Last edited by Mermaid Lunette; 04-15-2018 at 11:23 PM.
    User formerly known as "LittleBlue222".

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Welcome back! I'm so happy to be making your tail!

(Maybe I should re-introduce myself, too!)

Welcome back, Lunette! Not to worry, I've been rambled at by professionals
    Enjoy your time back on Mernetwork! Let me know if you'd like any help on copywriting and video scripts.
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post
    Welcome back! I'm so happy to be making your tail!

(Maybe I should re-introduce myself, too!)

Thank you!!!!

(personally I would recommend it. It was very plesantly nostalgic for me to write this all out :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Welcome back, Lunette! Not to worry, I've been rambled at by professionals
    Enjoy your time back on Mernetwork! Let me know if you'd like any help on copywriting and video scripts.
    Heh ha, oh good then x3

thanks! I appreciate that!!

Yo!! What will your new tail look like?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

hiya!

aw man, I seem to have lost the drawing for my tail design TT ^ TT I had no idea I misplaced it, I guess it was on my old laptop, dang it.

well, I can explain it ^^ It is gonnna be blue and black and certain scales will have color shift and change to purple depending on the light and angle a person looks at it :3 and the fluke and fins are gonna be inspired by a morpho butterflies wings too!!

I am quite excited ^^ Pearlie actually has a few updates on her instagram I do believe.

https://www.instagram.com/mermaidpearliemae/

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod PearlieMae's Avatar
    Follow PearlieMae On Twitter Add PearlieMae on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Lunette View Post
    hiya!

aw man, I seem to have lost the drawing for my tail design TT ^ TT I had no idea I misplaced it, I guess it was on my old laptop, dang it.

well, I can explain it ^^ It is gonnna be blue and black and certain scales will have color shift and change to purple depending on the light and angle a person looks at it :3 and the fluke and fins are gonna be inspired by a morpho butterflies wings too!!

I am quite excited ^^ Pearlie actually has a few updates on her instagram I do believe.

https://www.instagram.com/mermaidpearliemae/
    Attachment 43327Attachment 43328

Quote Originally Posted by PearlieMae View Post

*gasps*

thank you pearlie!!! <3 I got so sad for a second there LOL

*re-saves them*

So pretty! I love the scales.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

thank you!!!