Yeah. If you do decide to exercise more and try to get in better shape, don't do it for the standards and expectations of others - it'll never make you happy, and will only lead to disappointment. Work for yourself. Work because you have goals you want to achieve, things you want to do. I love swimming and hiking and seeing the outdoors, so I started working at that so I could be better. I saw athletes and bodybuilders who inspired me, so I used that motivation to work harder, to have a sense of where I'm going. And since I've done that, I went from being overweight and out of shape to a healthier body that makes me feel better about myself.

I'm sure you can achieve the same Jamie. You just have to set goals, and figure out what you want to do. Not everybody has to be a bodybuilder. Not everyone has to be a trained athlete. Nor does anyone have to be a stick thin supermodel. Be the best you that you can be, and work towards that. Feel free to hit me up for any advice you want or need, I'm happy to help.