Thread: ABTails fabric and silicone hybrid tail for sale

ABTails fabric and silicone hybrid tail for sale

Waist 26
    Hip 32
    Ankle 18
    Foot pocket size US6
    Length waist to monofin 38
    All in In

I got her a good deal back and shes been used a fair amount since then. Could definitely use some fixing up in the silicone here and there. Shes probably still got some sand too ask the sand does NOT want to come off some of the silicone parts. Its tkme
    For me to move on to a newer tail and I will count on this money for the materials.
    $310 i can try taking more pictures of details and feel free to also ask for anything in specific if needed.

Edit: price has been reduced here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shaylee Moon; 04-23-2018 at 08:56 AM.
    User previously known as "MermaidBonny".

Quote Originally Posted by Shaylee Moon View Post

Waist 26
    Hip 32
    Ankle 18
    Foot pocket size US6
    Length waist to monofin 38
    All in In

I got her a good deal back and shes been used a fair amount since then. Could definitely use some fixing up in the silicone here and there. Shes probably still got some sand too ask the sand does NOT want to come off some of the silicone parts. Its tkme
    For me to move on to a newer tail and I will count on this money for the materials.
    $370 obo i can try taking more pictures of details and feel free to also ask for anything in specific if needed.

Here are some worn pictures as example. The first is the most recent and the second was when first received

User previously known as "MermaidBonny".