Thread: Greetings from beyond!!! I be Mermaid Nene, a mer from WI.

Greetings from beyond!!! I be Mermaid Nene, a mer from WI.

Greetings, fellow mers! I'm Mermaid Nene, I'm fourteen years old(almost fifteen), I own four tails, and I have been mermaiding for a little over a year.
    My first tail was Fin Fun's Limited Edition Bali Breeze. I had been wanting a tail for nearly two years before I finally convinced my parents to let me have one. My first swim was the most memorable day of my life, and quite possibly the best. I hope to continue mermaiding for many years to come.
    I only know one other mer and she's my bestie of course. I really wish I could meet some other mers in my area. If I could name two things I want it has to be a FinFolk Fabric tail and a pod(I really want a FinFolk fabric tail, but by the time I have that kinda money they'll be sold out haha). Aaaanyway, where was I? Oh, yes. The pod I well never have(well, I'm sure I'll have a pod someday, let's try not to be too negative lol).
    Is this too long of an introduction? Lol this isn't even really and introduction, it's mostly just me whining about how I don't own fancy mermaid tails and how I have no mermaid/merman friends to swim with me...well, I have one mer-friend lol as I previously mentioned.
    Yeah, this is getting a bit lengthy,
    Mermaid Nene, over and out!

Welcome! That was my first tail too!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Welcome, Nene! I'm sure there's an MN pod serving your area, and you'll have lots of great new merfriends before long.

Don't give up though, you're still young and time's your friend (for the moment). All the best!
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Nene View Post
    Greetings, fellow mers! I'm Mermaid Nene, I'm fourteen years old(almost fifteen), I own four tails, and I have been mermaiding for a little over a year.
    My first tail was Fin Fun's Limited Edition Bali Breeze. I had been wanting a tail for nearly two years before I finally convinced my parents to let me have one. My first swim was the most memorable day of my life, and quite possibly the best. I hope to continue mermaiding for many years to come.
    I only know one other mer and she's my bestie of course. I really wish I could meet some other mers in my area. If I could name two things I want it has to be a FinFolk Fabric tail and a pod(I really want a FinFolk fabric tail, but by the time I have that kinda money they'll be sold out haha). Aaaanyway, where was I? Oh, yes. The pod I well never have(well, I'm sure I'll have a pod someday, let's try not to be too negative lol).
    Is this too long of an introduction? Lol this isn't even really and introduction, it's mostly just me whining about how I don't own fancy mermaid tails and how I have no mermaid/merman friends to swim with me...well, I have one mer-friend lol as I previously mentioned.
    Yeah, this is getting a bit lengthy,
    Mermaid Nene, over and out!
    Welcome to MerNetwork mermaid Nene it’s a pleasure to meet ya. I’m Ula Starlight and I swim around in MN. I hope you enjoy your experience here!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    Hello and welcome!
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs

TailsAndTiaras.com