Thread: Looking for other mers in the Charlotte area

Looking for other mers in the Charlotte area

Hey guys! I'm Autumn. I have been living in Delaware for a while, but now I am moving to NC and I'm wondering what mers are going to be in my area. If you are in NC, I would love to say "hi"!

Hi I'm about 4 1/2 hours away from Charlotte, NC.

Hello! Glad to meet another mer! If you don't mind my asking, are you in the Hickory direction, or more towards Asheville?

I'm closer to Wilmington, I haven't really explored the inlands of this state yet lol

I'm in the hickory/Lenoir area! There are three of us that meet up around here, and I'm sure they would love to meet another mer as well!

Hey! I'm about 30 min. outside of Charlotte in Harrisburg NC

Hello! That's wonderful, I am in the Hickory area as well (or i will be). I said Charlotte in the topic because I figured there would be more Mers there but that is great to hear Where do you three typically meet up in the area?

That is a little over an hour away from my future home. I had no idea there were so many mers in the area!

We all have busy schedules, so it can be a bit difficult to keep up with each other. Right now there isn't really a specific place - but we have talked about taking a trip sometime to lake lure, but the YMCA in Hickory is more likely. We have a Facebook chat I might be able to add you in on!

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Chloe-Marie View Post
    We all have busy schedules, so it can be a bit difficult to keep up with each other. Right now there isn't really a specific place - but we have talked about taking a trip sometime to lake lure, but the YMCA in Hickory is more likely. We have a Facebook chat I might be able to add you in on!
    I would love that! Please send me details over private message

Could you add me as well? I'd love to have some other people to meet up with!

I am now officially in the area. I am still interested in that facebook chat, if you get the chance to send me the info to be added to it

Ah! Sorry For taking so long. PM sent

There are a couple of us in the Raleigh/Durham area and a couple in Greensboro