Thread: finfolk fabric tails - why is everyone selling their fabric tail?

Unhappy finfolk fabric tails - why is everyone selling their fabric tail?

hi so I'm new to the mernetwork so if this has been asked a million times I'm sorry I'm having trouble using the search bar.

I keep seeing people selling their fabric tails from finfolk (the first batch) without much info as to why they're selling them... yeah they could be selling them to save for the new mythics but it seems to be a trend once people buy a fabric tail they go right around and sell it again. can someone let me know what's up? I've been eyeing one of the tails the blue one with I think the loreena fluke and waiting for that to be resold at my size but no such luck yet and I also want to know why I should buy if people keep resellling... if that makes any sense.

They're probably getting bored with it, to be honest. Finfolk has been rapidly putting out shiny new products, faster than people following them can save for. So they figure if they sell the old product that they already got their kicks with, they can use some of the money from re-selling it to grab the new products.

That being said, I do love my sea sapphire tail enough that I'd rather hang onto it than sell it for a chance to grab a new tail.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

^^^^

Most of the ones I’ve seen for sail have tag lines about either
    A- wanting to buy a mythic tail or
    B- wanting to buy a gen 2 fabric from FF because they like one of the new colors better.

I have yet to hear a bad review outside of people having trouble with drainage. But that’s easily fixed by adding drainage holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk