Hello all my Southern Mers!
I'm Pandora the Port Saint Lucie Pink Mermaid. I've been relatively quiet in the community but with the started creation of my first ever silicone from Mertailor, I've decided to jump back in!
I live on the Treasure Coast of Florida, about 2 hrs south of Orlando. I have one new mer that I'm training to swim in a hybrid and myself but would love to see some more people join us! Bonus points for cosplayers as well as mers so that we can get our little mini-pod to cons and put on a little show after hours (which most pools allow). Our next con is Megacon Orlando and we will be staying at the Regal Palms in Davenport which has amazing pools and do allow tails.
Anyway! We are called the Treasure tails and focus on over the top glitz and glam believing that any creature is a product of their environment, thus, living on the treasure coast, we should be really blingy.

If you're interested in swimming with us, feel free to find us on FB

https://www.facebook.com/TreasureTailsPSL/

Email:

TreasureTailsPSL@gmail.com

Or simply comment here. We would like to meet up at the megacon Orlando, we will be there May 23-28th! After that we hope to plan something a little more official either at Hutchison Island or Peanut Island in West Palm.