Thread: Anybody in CT?

Anybody in CT?

Hey Im 17 and I live in connecticut I have been on mernetwork for a while and been kind of inactive and wanted to see if anybody was willing to organize a meet-up this summer in the CT area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey! A summer meet up would be fun! I'm in CT too

{gif credit}
    Seaside Fairytales
    Etsy | Instagram | Facebook | Youtube

Connecticut, checking in! CT meetup would be fun, just need a location.

Same Here! I'm new to the community...I just got my first tail! Best first paycheck spend ever!

Hi, Connecticut friends! I just joined and am new to mermaiding. I would love to know where CT mers swim! I just got my first starter tail and I want to learn to swim but I'm not even sure where to go. Any tips? I'm located in western Connecticut and I would love to dive right in, so to speak.

Another brand new CT mermaid here! My beautiful tail should be here tomorrow! I’ve been working with a monofin and I’m SO ready to get into my tail. I’ve been using my in-laws pool, but seeing as how winter is quickly on its way, I’ll need somewhere else to practice during the colder months. Anyone have anywhere?

Probably any community centers. I haven’t swam in public yet with my tail...any other place will most likely have guidelines.
    I would ask around your communal pools and see what is right for you!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork

Alright, which one of you was in front of me at the railroad crossing on 136 in the blue crossover SUV with the 'Mermaid Life' and 'Pirate Life' decals? I know it was one of you :P

Am I the only CT Mer missing their tail? I’ve only had the chance to swim once since the cold hit and I’m DYING to get back in the water. I wonder if we start planning a CT meetup now, maybe by the time warm enough weather comes around we could all get together? It would be fun to meet other Mers in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Galia View Post
    Am I the only CT Mer missing their tail? I’ve only had the chance to swim once since the cold hit and I’m DYING to get back in the water. I wonder if we start planning a CT meetup now, maybe by the time warm enough weather comes around we could all get together? It would be fun to meet other Mers in the area.
    There was like, six minutes yesterday where I seriously considered driving up to the Boston meetup from lower CT, because I swam once over the summer and didn't get to any meetups.

Oof. Boston’s a long trip. I’m up in the Northwest corner. It would be so much fun to get a bunch of us together! We may have to wait for the warmer months and head closer to the coast. Groton, Old Saybrook...in that general area. Kind of just throwing ideas around.

Junior Member Pod of New England pinki_girl513's Avatar

Visit pinki_girl513's Youtube Channel
    Hey there! new to the site, found it while trying to find some pods near me, I'd love to meet up with fellow mers this summer!

Hey! I'm new to this whole mermaid thing lol. ATM im working on making my own tail, but once it's done I would love to hang out with some of yall! I live down on the coast sorta near Bridgeport.