Thread: Beautiful Siren Allure Gold “Belle” top size 34C-D (can accommodate smaller sizes)

Beautiful Siren Allure Gold “Belle” top size 34C-D (can accommodate smaller sizes)

$95. This is a beautiful custom Siren Allure scale top in size 34C-D. I have seen it work on an approx a-b cup and it fit as well, just less cleavage. Please note that the bigger bust size it is worn with, the more cleavage is shown obviously. It has never been immersed in water.

This was designed with lovely, unique “Belle” style netting sleeves that hang off the shoulder. I have personally never worn it other than to try on, due to it not fitting quite right on my bust. My loss is your gain. �� it is an absolutely lovely piece that is very versatile for many colors schemes. Original price close to $200, asking $95! Looking to move quickly – bring me all your offers via PM. No holds. Name:  A887A444-DFD4-40FC-ADC3-E30786E8DFD1.jpeg
Views: 235
Size:  18.8 KB
    Last edited by MerFairyCelestiaPearl; 05-03-2018 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Adding price

Can it go in the water?