Thread: Mermaid silicone top sports bra?

Mermaid silicone top sports bra?

I I’ve only ever seen one top made like this and was wondering if anyone has ever tryed it. And if so how it’s looks feels and swims? I think a silicone sports like top would be amazing with a tail. This top is from aqua mermaid and it’s the only one I’ve seen! What are y’all thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

The Tefiti top that Finfolk put out is built to support like a sports bra, but only the front is made of silicone. The back has a crossing sash made of spandex, but the way it is tied distributes pressure the same way a sports bra would.
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

It looks really realistic! Aquamermaid's looks pretty expensive though. How would you make a silicone top though?

I wouldn’t ever give a penny to aquamermaid as it’s a scam company! But it was the only example I could find!

I’d love a fin folk tifiti too but I’ve heard lots of story’s about people waiting for theirs! And they aren’t even available for purchase on the web sight! Thinking about just asking my tail maker to try and make a sports bra like top!

How did aquamermaid scam?

Quote Originally Posted by Mermazz View Post
    How did aquamermaid scam?
    There’s a whole thread about it hear somewhere! Like she ripped of mermaid lindines web sight. Took other people’s ideas and techniques. there’s lots of story’s I don’t remember them all!

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid_Rain's Avatar
    Add Mermaid_Rain on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid_Rain's Youtube Channel
    I'm really interested in sports bra styled tops, too. I've tried to make a couple, but I haven't found a good enough sports bra base to build one onto

I love this idea too, even something with a halter style and coverage at the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk