Thread: GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL THIS MONTH!

GRADUATING HIGH SCHOOL THIS MONTH!

I struggled so much to finally get to where I am now. All the blood, sweat, and tears I had wasted from all the stress I had plus me having a job to go to in the evening adds up on that stress. My ADHD makes my mind go everywhere and difficult to focus without medication and yet I'm eventually wanning myself off my medication so I'm no longer depending on it. I found the perfect dress and I'll post pictures on the 29th ETC and I'll be soon going to collage as soon as I save up the money!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Blood, sweat and tears aren't wasted if you emerge wiser and stronger. I'm truly happy for you

Congratulations!
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Quote Originally Posted by Ransom View Post
    Blood, sweat and tears aren't wasted if you emerge wiser and stronger. I'm truly happy for you

Congratulations!
    Thank You! My family is just super strict very close to Asian tiger parents now that I'm considered and adult they told me " no that your older you won't put shame on us but now on yourself if you fail" so that was I'm my mind the whole time but they are both proud of me for what I done to get here

Congrats! I have ADHD too, so I totally get that part.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Congratulations! If you go to college make sure you really utilize all that college has to offer. I never really just hung out with people I was the person who went home right after my last class of the day. I worked hard but I should have taken the time to have a little fun and make more memories.
    www.youtube.com/MinxFox
    I love: Peacocks - Mermaiding -
    Tropical Plants
    That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days. - Atticus

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Alea View Post
    Congratulations! If you go to college make sure you really utilize all that college has to offer. I never really just hung out with people I was the person who went home right after my last class of the day. I worked hard but I should have taken the time to have a little fun and make more memories.
    Thanks for the advice

Congratulations on graduating!! Highschool is such a pain to experience, glad to hear you're done with it. I know I'm glad that I'm graduating too - tomorrow is my last day of school. I know music has been a life saver for me. Is there anything like that in highschool you can say you enjoy?
    Proud Merman, Eaglescout, DIYer, and lover of nature

Quote Originally Posted by Takahao View Post
    Congratulations on graduating!! Highschool is such a pain to experience, glad to hear you're done with it. I know I'm glad that I'm graduating too - tomorrow is my last day of school. I know music has been a life saver for me. Is there anything like that in highschool you can say you enjoy?
    I enjoyed anything that involved me doing art