Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: A Thread for All Things Fin Fun

Oooooo, good idea, thank you!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    Anyone have the diamond frost tail or whatever it is? I wanna see more pix. Not sure how I feel about it but I am interested

So excited... I’m getting my first tail! My mom bought a pool for the backyard during quarantine, and now I’ll finally be a merboy!!
    ~ The Gaming Merman, Carl

So I ordered my first tail and it is a custom sized one from Fin fun. I can't wait till it comes in.

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidAsteria View Post
    So I ordered my first tail and it is a custom sized one from Fin fun. I can't wait till it comes in.
    That's great, I didn't know they started doing custom sizing again. I know they stopped for a time last year I think

I love their newest tail. I keep yelling at them to do this color and that color and stop putting blues in everything. Finally, we have a beautiful green tail. I want it so badly. It really vibes with my natural brown and green tail, the fluke design and the scales going down to the middle match me a lot. I like the bigger, thicker looking scales, hopefully they won't stretch and become too big on an adult. I'm more for smaller scales. I don't care for the 'pearl' theme but it isn't really noticeable and not something that would stop me from buying it in the future.

https://www.finfunmermaid.com/aqua-green-mermaid-tail

So after the catastrophe that was my failed try to make my first tail with my two left hands that left must to be desired and is best not talked about ever again, i've decided to order a commercial one and choosed fin fun blue sea dragon model, i'll be receiveing it soon. I can't wait to have a real first tail this time! Sure due to pools still being dangerous i could only wear it at home for a while but still i'm glad i will finally be able to have a real one!

https://youtu.be/ywcYvKD2zPc I finally sat down and reviewed the AMP monofin!

Sent from my SM-A205W using Tapatalk
    Nerdmaid Faith Out
    YouTube
    |Instagram|Twitter|Facebook

Thanks. Interesting review. Hey i'm so happy! I've just received my Fin Fun Sea Dragon Atlantis Mermaid tail. It's beautiful and very fitting. Still I could only test it dry and should wait for saturday in order to test it wet in my long bathtub (i most often take shower and only take a very occasionnal bath on some rare Saturday usually so that's an habit of mine not to do it another day and being autistic i very like my routine and could not really differ from it) where i can manage to swim a bit (since all pools are not wise to go at my area at the moment and for a long time due to COVID that's my only hope of swim tail until unknown day), i'll review the tail when i will have swim a bit with it but for know i'm very satisfied of it. I long for my first real swimtail as a mermaid next Saturday therefore even if in not ideal conditions.