Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Thread for All Things Fin Fun

As much as I enjoy their products, I just wish they had more merman oriented tails.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cletusk20 View Post
    As much as I enjoy their products, I just wish they had more merman oriented tails.
    100%

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork
    When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod Trade Winds's Avatar
    I ordered the bronzed sapphire Atlantis today. Only thing in my size aside from the red which isn't my style. I still am searching for the Sea Warrior pix or whatever the name is because the pix on the site are so photoshopped

Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    100%

Think you’ll ever get a tail from mertailor?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Visit Mermaid_Mari's Youtube Channel
    I hope this is okay to post in this thread
    I’m selling a size Adult Small Steampunk skin + monofin for $75usd plus shipping
    It’s hardly been worn at all and is no longer produced by FinFun
    If anyone is interested please message me on Instagram @maritzamermaid as these forums still confuse me X3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MaritzaMermaid on Instagram

Got mine in today and want to show it off a bit- it has so many more little details in real life than the pictures on the website show. One of the things I don't really like is the fade to white in the middle and then up on the waistband. If they had stuck with making it go to a lighter brown I think that would have been better. Lovely tail irl, and one of the only two left in my size...and FF told me they aren't sure of a restock date.

Sent from my SM-J737T using Tapatalk

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Kwilena's Avatar
    Add Kwilena on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Trade Winds View Post
    Got mine in today and want to show it off a bit- it has so many more little details in real life than the pictures on the website show. One of the things I don't really like is the fade to white in the middle and then up on the waistband. If they had stuck with making it go to a lighter brown I think that would have been better. Lovely tail irl, and one of the only two left in my size...and FF told me they aren't sure of a restock date.

Looks fantastic! I was contemplating it but it looks like it's no longer available. Oh well. Can you show us the dorsal view? I've long been contemplating one of the Atlantis ones but I've never really seen that dorsal fin properly.
    Well, I'm feeling pretty swish!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwilena View Post
    Looks fantastic! I was contemplating it but it looks like it's no longer available. Oh well. Can you show us the dorsal view? I've long been contemplating one of the Atlantis ones but I've never really seen that dorsal fin properly.
    Its on the site. Don't look for it from Google because the page will come up as unavailable. I had that issue earlier today and it does the same when I look for toddler tails.

What angle do you want me to take the picture for the dorsal from? I think somebody has a good picture in this thread somewhere too.

Add Kwilena on Google+
    Its on the site. Don't look for it from Google because the page will come up as unavailable. I had that issue earlier today and it does the same when I look for toddler tails.

What angle do you want me to take the picture for the dorsal from? I think somebody has a good picture in this thread somewhere too.

Ah, the link from my email didn't work, but the site's does, ok, cool. So tempted. I'll have a peruse through this thread and see if I need to bother you about it...

Add Kwilena on Google+
    Saw the other pics, thanks - I've got a better idea of how they look now.

GUESS WHAT Y'ALL. Fin Fun was kind enough to let me know they got their AMPs in that fit those of us with BIG FEET!!!I just got mine moments ago and OH YES you can slide your feet right on in, no struggling, no worries of tearing the neoprene, none of that. Now they sent it to me as a courtesy so idk about if they're on the site yet. I will do a comparison pic later maybe but trust me I wear size 11 in womens. This fin fits.

Senior Member Pod of The South Slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Think you’ll ever get a tail from mertailor?

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app
    I’ll eventually get a spellbound if I ever get some luck and manage to save.

When you make the impossible become possible, that when the magic happens!

Survivor of cyberbullies

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    GUESS WHAT Y'ALL. Fin Fun was kind enough to let me know they got their AMPs in that fit those of us with BIG FEET!!!I just got mine moments ago and OH YES you can slide your feet right on in, no struggling, no worries of tearing the neoprene, none of that. Now they sent it to me as a courtesy so idk about if they're on the site yet. I will do a comparison pic later maybe but trust me I wear size 11 in womens. This fin fits.

Congrats! Which FinFun tail did you get? (assuming you got one)

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Delphinidae View Post
    Congrats! Which FinFun tail did you get? (assuming you got one)
    Currently I have the bronzed sapphire, sunset sky, and nebula (and have owned 3 others I sold off). I have pictures of the Bronzed Sapphire a few posts back.

I've decided, after trying my FinFun in the local recreational lake (actually an ocean bay, but water chop levels comparable to an average lake), that I'm going to swap my standard FinFun monofin for a Finis Luna.

I know it'll stretch my tails out so that they'll only fit the Luna, but that's okay.

I've watched a few videos of folks stuffing a Luna into their FinFun tails. Does anyone here do this? How is it? How's the flop? The propulsion? How stretched out / damaged did your tails get with that monofin?

The Luna wont stretchout a finfun skin al all however the Linden does as I have x2 finfun skins I've used both with the Linden and then put the Luna in and its stretched a bit so gonna get a new finfun skin to use just with the Luna
    Quote Originally Posted by nightshades View Post
    I've decided, after trying my FinFun in the local recreational lake (actually an ocean bay, but water chop levels comparable to an average lake), that I'm going to swap my standard FinFun monofin for a Finis Luna.

I know it'll stretch my tails out so that they'll only fit the Luna, but that's okay.

I've watched a few videos of folks stuffing a Luna into their FinFun tails. Does anyone here do this? How is it? How's the flop? The propulsion? How stretched out / damaged did your tails get with that monofin?
    Sent from my SM-G960F using MerNetwork mobile app

That's great news! How does the Luna feel in a FinFun tail, if you don't mind me asking?

Fantastic and so comfortable
    That's great news! How does the Luna feel in a FinFun tail, if you don't mind me asking?

I got my Luna today and immediately shoved it into my FinFun Northern Lights Atlantis tail skin. Wow! It is an extremely tight fit, but it looks incredible!!! I can't wait to get in the water!

I have a Luna in a finfolk. Little tip, stitch some little squares of velcro on the inside of the finfolk fluke and this will hide the bottom of the luna
    I got my Luna today and immediately shoved it into my FinFun Northern Lights Atlantis tail skin. Wow! It is an extremely tight fit, but it looks incredible!!! I can't wait to get in the water!