Thread: Hello fellow merfolk!

Hello fellow merfolk!

Hello everyone! I've been on mer-network for a while now but never had the courage to say hi. But here I am to say hi now! O/ so a little bit about myself: I'm a gamer, I really like computers, i love to be in the water, i adore kittens, and pizza is so good. *drools* I came across mermaiding about a year or so ago when I was just browsing around youtube. I fell in love with it. Now I haven't actually ever swam in a tail, let alone a monofin but I really can't wait to! *bounces around* but I'm glad to be here and can't wait to get to know more mers!

Junior Member Euro Pod SpiderMerman's Avatar
    Add SpiderMerman on Facebook
    Visit SpiderMerman's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MewFantasy View Post
    Hello everyone! I've been on mer-network for a while now but never had the courage to say hi. But here I am to say hi now! O/ so a little bit about myself: I'm a gamer, I really like computers, i love to be in the water, i adore kittens, and pizza is so good. *drools* I came across mermaiding about a year or so ago when I was just browsing around youtube. I fell in love with it. Now I haven't actually ever swam in a tail, let alone a monofin but I really can't wait to! *bounces around* but I'm glad to be here and can't wait to get to know more mers!
    Hello there, I also like gaming and drawing too but I love to swim and freerunning/Parkour I came across mermaiding about a year or so also but not swimmed in a tail yet to sceard to because of people but I did swim in a monfin briefly before people started to stare at me weird so Hey

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Welcome! I got started last christmas with an intro mermaid course from Aquamermaid, and totally fell in love. If you can find a local school, it's so worth the money! If not, then be very careful to start in a shallow pool with a friend and just a monofin. If you buy a tail, you can try the monofin on it's own first. Once you're comfy with the feeling of having your feet together, then try the tail. Just be sure to always swim with friends, even after you get more practice. Mermaiding is suuuuper fun, but safety has to always be the top priority. ^_^

Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    Hello and welcome!
    What part of the world are you from?
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @
    Creations and fun things: Ashton.Designs

TailsAndTiaras.com