Thread: Mermaid Go Fish

Add Jessica Douglas on Facebook

Mermaid Go Fish

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry that my second ever post on the forum is an advertisement, but I absolutely will be posting more just enjoying the community. I wanted to share with you the project that my best friend and I have been working on, and there's only 17 days left for it to fund so I'm posting about it first.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../hidden-waters

Shannon McGuire and I have made a go fish deck that is mermaid and sea serpent based. It's called "Hidden Waters" and it's only a little over $500 away from funding, so we're super excited. It features artwork by myself, with the back of the card designed by Shannon. We're also doing mermay, with mermaid a day artwork available through the kickstarter as well.

It's got a few twists to it, cards that aren't the regular go fish cards but are things like stealing cards from the other player's hand. It's also family friendly, as we've made sure that the paintings used of mermaids aren't too risque for kids to share in too.

I really hope you guys like our deck and I would adore it if you could spread the word about it. We really want to see it come to life since it's just been one of our favorite projects we've done.

Thanks for your time!

So pretty! Just pledged. Hope you reach your goal!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Thank you! I'm super excited about it. I spent most of the day yesterday painting mermaids for one of the reward levels. I think we're going to reach goal, just under two weeks left and we're only about $250 away from funding.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Douglas View Post
    Thank you! I'm super excited about it. I spent most of the day yesterday painting mermaids for one of the reward levels. I think we're going to reach goal, just under two weeks left and we're only about $250 away from funding.
    Good luck on your project! Such a cool stuff! I'm positive that you could reach your goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen Everett View Post
    Good luck on your project! Such a cool stuff! I'm positive that you could reach your goal.
    Thanks Kathleen! We are SO CLOSE, I'm super excited about it. We're down to $160 left till funding and 12 days to go so AHHH. MERMAIDS. SEAMONSTERS.