Thread: New, Nervous but so Ready for this!

New, Nervous but so Ready for this!

Hello everyone!
    My name is Krystal to be honest I don't have a mername yet. I am completely new to the mer-comunity, and super nervous about this journey. I have always wanted to be a mermaid, but never really knew how. I found this forum thanks to a youtube video and I am so happy I did!! I can not wait to see the adventures I will have and can not wait to share them with all of you! I would love to make some merfriends here!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamLuna View Post
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Krystal to be honest I don't have a mername yet. I am completely new to the mer-comunity, and super nervous about this journey. I have always wanted to be a mermaid, but never really knew how. I found this forum thanks to a youtube video and I am so happy I did!! I can not wait to see the adventures I will have and can not wait to share them with all of you! I would love to make some merfriends here!
    Hi Krystal and welcome! I knew about this forum from YouTube as well. I hope you find your perfect tail!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Cali Saelyyia's Avatar
    Follow Saelyyia On Twitter Add Saelyyia on Facebook
    Follow Saelyyia on Tumblr
    Hello Krystal and welcome to the waters. We are glad to have you here.

Sometimes Life Just Needs a Bit of Magic

Hey there! Welcome to the community! And don’t worry, I’ve been mermaiding for over a year and a half and I still haven’t settled on a mer-name.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Junior Member Pod of Cali Seairah's Avatar
    Hi Krystal. You are going to love mermaiding. It’s such an amazing feeling to swim with your first tail. And the community is incredible. I’m new myself but so far I have been enjoying meeting new people all over the world and learning the mer-ways. Welcome to you!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app
    ​Seairah

Welcome, Krystal ^^

It's always great to have yet another mermaid find MerNetwork. I'm sure you'll find plenty of merfriends and new connections here! This site is really helpful for both veteran mers and newcomers like yourself, so be sure to have a look around and you'll be flipping your fins in no time <3

As for a mer name, it will come eventually. I'm sure there's a thread around here about it, so you may want to take a look there to see where others have drawn their inspiration from while you try to think of your own original one.

Best of luck!

.:YouTube:.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidAiera
    .:Facebook:.
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidAiera/

^^^ Like me on Facebook for fan updates and booking!!! ^^^
    ^^^ Follow me on Instagram @The_Long_Island_Mermaid ((MermaidAiera)) ^^^

Thank you so much everyone!! So sorry I hadn't replied to anyone. Life has been hitting hard these past couple of weeks.

You are all so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! I have kinda decided on not focusing on my mer-name but on how to start being a mermaid. I went to my first meetup last weekend and it was amazing everyone was so nice and their tails were BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to get my own!

I hope all of you are doing well!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork