Thread: Mythic finfolk tail struggles

Mythic finfolk tail struggles

Okay... So i bought this tail second hand and I doubt very much that I can put it on by my self. Are there other mermaids out there whomst own one of these beauties that can help me with getting it on by myself?

Visit Mermaid_Mari's Youtube Channel
    It can be really hard to get on by yourself so I’d reccomend having help when you can, but you can try and attach a string to the zipper so it’s easier to pull up when you’re in
    Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MaritzaMermaid on Instagram

Yeah I just simply can't. The zipper is stubborn and my feet keep getting caught in the neoprene inside. Breaks my heart because i can't swim with it with out help getting it on and I just dont have a ton of people around whom can always help me with it.

Senior Member Pod of Cali Mermaid Holly's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Holly on MySpace
    Usually I put on my Mythic with the help if my mom, but if she's not around, I zip it up partially before putting it on, then I put in my feet and zip it up the rest of the way. It helps that my tail is a bit on the larger side for me. For a while, my biggest struggle was gettin my feet in the monofin. Bit of conditioner cleared that right up!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    "Deep calls to deep in the roar of your waterfalls; all your waves and breakers have swept over me."

Psalm 42:7