Thread: New Mermaid here!!

New Mermaid here!!

Shello there lovelies!! It's me WNCmermaid!!
    I am new to MerNetwork and still figuring it all out. Please be patient with me . I live in the mountain of NC and am currently working on my first silicone tail after being scammed but a tail maker online. I am so excited to have a real deal dragon skin silicone tail!! I also own and operate Rossco's Rescue, Inc. a non profit pit bull rescue, I've loved animals and water since I was born so it only makes since I would rescue and mermaid as an adult!! I cannot wait to meet more mermaids and mermen in the community. While the scam I went through over my first tail was completely devastating, I am determined to turn it into a positive. I have started working with silicone and have managed to make some mer-mazing new friends because of said scammer. The support and love from the mer-community has been nothing short of incredible, I even got some great offers from some tail makers to work with me to help me get my dream tail after my dreams were crushed. Words cannot express how much every single comment, message, or even sad face helped lift my fins, YOU ALL ARE MER-MAZING!!!!!
    Thank you so much for being you!
    -WNCmermaid-

Hello dear, welcome to the MerNetwork community ^^

While having a scam experience is absolutely devastating and would put anyone off mermaiding for good, I'm glad you're keeping you chin up and your heart full. This is a wonderful community and we all have each others' fins here <3 I'm sure you'll end up with your dream tail eventually. If you have any questions or need any pointers, feel free to message me and I'll help you any way I can.

Until then~~

.:YouTube:.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MermaidAiera
    .:Facebook:.
    https://www.facebook.com/MermaidAiera/

^^^ Like me on Facebook for fan updates and booking!!! ^^^
    ^^^ Follow me on Instagram @The_Long_Island_Mermaid ((MermaidAiera)) ^^^

Senior Member Pod of Cali Ashton's Avatar
    Add Ashton on Facebook Add Ashton on Google+
    Follow Ashton on Tumblr Visit Ashton's Youtube Channel
    Hello and welcome!
    Follow me on INSTAGRAM @