Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finfolk Fabric Tail Madness!

Junior Member Pod of Cali Seairah's Avatar

Finfolk Fabric Tail Madness!

Did anyone else buy a Finfolk tail today? I am now a Kauai Kiss Mermaid!!!Name:  IMG_3083.JPG
Views: 2018
Size:  18.2 KB

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app
    ​Seairah

I really want the Dragon Tail, but just can not justify the price plus a new monofin to fit. I love it, but I barely can find anywhere around me in San Diego that allows tail swimming and the ocean is all of 62 degrees for the next few months! Mermaids don’t usually have to swim in scuba gear to keep warm! I’m happy for all the Mers who got their dream tails today! Will be waiting on YouTube videos and reviews soon!!! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was torn all week if I wanted to get one. I have a peachy keen from the last release. I am short waisted and it is really a bit long, but it still works. I was leaning towards the Island Iris, but in the last minute mad rush I got the Shipwreck Siren tail. (did it in the first 2 min and when I completed my order they were nearly all sold out.) Crazy!

I bought the Neverland tail after a lot of deliberation. I am so excited!

Oooh, I hope you post photos of that one! I want to save up for the Shipwrecked Siren also!
    Low tide and high tea, the oysters are waiting for me
    If I'm not there on time I'll send my emissary~

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMer View Post
    I bought the Neverland tail after a lot of deliberation. I am so excited!
    Yay! That’s a gorgeous one too! I had such a hard time deciding too. Shipwrecked was in the running for me, and I think I would have been heartbroken if I had my mind set on it on it sold out.

​Seairah

Quote Originally Posted by XMermaidMarinaX View Post
    Oooh, I hope you post photos of that one! I want to save up for the Shipwrecked Siren also!
    I will! Hopefully they will re-release it in the fall. They almost have too because it was so popular, right?

​Seairah

Quote Originally Posted by shimmygoddess View Post
    I was torn all week if I wanted to get one. I have a peachy keen from the last release. I am short waisted and it is really a bit long, but it still works. I was leaning towards the Island Iris, but in the last minute mad rush I got the Shipwreck Siren tail. (did it in the first 2 min and when I completed my order they were nearly all sold out.) Crazy!
    Sounds like you were one of the lucky ones!
    Your name sounds like you might belly dance too?

​Seairah

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of The South
    In the general area of Webster and Clear Lake in Texas
    I nabbed an island iris! Now I have to wait for it. My old tail should still be usable for what I’ll be using it for for the next few months anyway....hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid Pickles View Post
    I nabbed an island iris! Now I have to wait for it. My old tail should still be usable for what I’ll be using it for for the next few months anyway....hopefully
    Awesome Mermaid Pickles! What are you using your tail for? Are you a professional mer?

​Seairah

Quote Originally Posted by Seairah View Post
    Sounds like you were one of the lucky ones!
    Your name sounds like you might belly dance too?

LOL...Yes, been bellydancing since 2002, started professionally in 2007 I actually advertise myself as an NC Mermaid Shimmy Siren

Quote Originally Posted by shimmygoddess View Post
    LOL...Yes, been bellydancing since 2002, started professionally in 2007 I actually advertise myself as an NC Mermaid Shimmy Siren
    How exciting! I took some lessons a few years ago and I loved it! Unfortunately there aren’t too many good teachers around me and I needed to move on from the lady I was taking lessons from. She was ok - I was just looking for someone new. Anyway - I’ve been thinking about getting back into it. So much fun! (and I’m no too bad if I say so myself. LOL)

​Seairah

I snagged a dragon heart tail. I was super stressed all morning, but my size didn’t sell out until after the sale was released to the general public. So I probably could have relaxed lol.

Aqua Fairy for me!

I did!! I got the super gorgeous & badass shipwreck siren tail. :') I can't believe how fast they sold out though. I also ordered myself a midnight magic mythic scale top since I had a good paycheck this week.

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidRaegan View Post
    I snagged a dragon heart tail. I was super stressed all morning, but my size didn’t sell out until after the sale was released to the general public. So I probably could have relaxed lol.

I was really debating over the dragon heart. You’ll have to post pictures when you get it!

​Seairah

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpari View Post
    Aqua Fairy for me!
    Yay!

​Seairah

Quote Originally Posted by nauticheart View Post
    I did!! I got the super gorgeous & badass shipwreck siren tail. :') I can't believe how fast they sold out though. I also ordered myself a midnight magic mythic scale top since I had a good paycheck this week.
    One of the lucky ones! Shipwreck was my husband’s favorite, and I was considering it. Hell I wanted ALL of them!

​Seairah

Honestly? I was planning on getting on of these but none of the designs really appealed to me all that much. I’m a bit picky I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of Texas
    Pod of The South
    In the general area of Webster and Clear Lake in Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Seairah View Post
    Awesome Mermaid Pickles! What are you using your tail for? Are you a professional mer?

I’m not a professional mer, but I do occasionally swim with some local scuba classes.