Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finfolk Fabric Tail Madness!

Quote Originally Posted by shimmygoddess View Post
    I was torn all week if I wanted to get one. I have a peachy keen from the last release. I am short waisted and it is really a bit long, but it still works. I was leaning towards the Island Iris, but in the last minute mad rush I got the Shipwreck Siren tail. (did it in the first 2 min and when I completed my order they were nearly all sold out.) Crazy!
    I missed the release of these due to business in other areas of life, so sad the medium sizes were sold out I so badly wanted the Shipwreck Siren tail congrats to all the lovely mers who were lucky in the initial tail sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wink

Their tails are so stunning. I'm just dying for one. But seriously, what does Finfolk have against people above size XS? Like seriously, they never have anything in stock for us lol

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidFinley View Post
    Their tails are so stunning. I'm just dying for one. But seriously, what does Finfolk have against people above size XS? Like seriously, they never have anything in stock for us lol
    When they have new stock, they have all sizes, and during the last sale they had more larger sizes than smaller sizes. The XS/XXS sizes aren't sold out as of now simply because they aren't popular sizes. Finfolk's fabric tails run small.

Finfolk has a fabric tail sale twice to four times a year, I believe. Everytime, the majority of the stock sells out within MINUTES.

If you want a Finfolk fabric tail, the best strategy is to become a Finfolk pod squad member ($35). That gives you access to the sale an hour earlier than the general public. When the sale starts, make sure you're behind a computer, logged in to your Finfolk account and totally ready to make a purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLiara View Post
    When they have new stock, they have all sizes, and during the last sale they had more larger sizes than smaller sizes. The XS/XXS sizes aren't sold out as of now simply because they aren't popular sizes. Finfolk's fabric tails run small.

Finfolk has a fabric tail sale twice to four times a year, I believe. Everytime, the majority of the stock sells out within MINUTES.

If you want a Finfolk fabric tail, the best strategy is to become a Finfolk pod squad member ($35). That gives you access to the sale an hour earlier than the general public. When the sale starts, make sure you're behind a computer, logged in to your Finfolk account and totally ready to make a purchase.
    Wow. Thanks for the tip. I didn't know they were so difficult to get a hold of! Makes sense though. They're beautiful and fairly reasonably priced for the quality. Maybe I'll catch the next sale!

Senior Member Undisclosed Pod KayNS's Avatar
    Follow KayNS On Twitter Add KayNS on Facebook
    I may be mistaken, but there is often stock of the fabric tails available on the website. Right now it might be a bit low because they're about to release more tails. I think it's the Mythic tails that sell out super fast.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MermaidLiara View Post

Oh, that’s really cool! I’ll have to remember that when I’m ready to get a FinFolk tail!

I figured that would be the case for the sizing. I mostly shop clearance racks and S and M are the rarest sizes cause people get them right away.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork