Thread: Mertailor skins with other monofins

Mertailor skins with other monofins

Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone has tried to see if other monofins fit into the Mertailor skins. The Royal Angel skin is gorgeous but I can't bring myself to put 150$ into a monofin when there are better ones and ones that could be used in other tailmakers tails.
    Thanks I'm Advance

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by XxMSengxX View Post
    Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone has tried to see if other monofins fit into the Mertailor skins. The Royal Angel skin is gorgeous but I can't bring myself to put 150$ into a monofin when there are better ones and ones that could be used in other tailmakers tails.
    Thanks I'm Advance

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    Hello, I know the skins that have openings at the bottom, can fit over the Mahina ( w/a bit of cropping in the center), another Mermaid here showed me. I believe you are speaking of one of his new Whimsy Tail Skins? It looks like those are cut to perfectly fit over the monofin he made. I bought some skins, and have a Mahina, but also bought a Fantasea Fin too, now I have two monofins and about 5 skins - some his w/cutouts, and some my costume designing DIL helped me sew. They should fit both my fins. I know the costs add up- and I had to make these choices last weekend when I was considering a Finfolk Fabric Tail and having to them also buy the new monofin they recommend to go inside their tail skins... somehow it always ends up around $4-500. Yikes. I don’t even have any areas to swim in around except a 63 degree ocean right now! Hope you find a solution!
    Which monofin do you already own?? That may help me get you a better answer too....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mermaidenspins View Post
    Hello, I know the skins that have openings at the bottom, can fit over the Mahina ( w/a bit of cropping in the center), another Mermaid here showed me. I believe you are speaking of one of his new Whimsy Tail Skins? It looks like those are cut to perfectly fit over the monofin he made. I bought some skins, and have a Mahina, but also bought a Fantasea Fin too, now I have two monofins and about 5 skins - some his w/cutouts, and some my costume designing DIL helped me sew. They should fit both my fins. I know the costs add up- and I had to make these choices last weekend when I was considering a Finfolk Fabric Tail and having to them also buy the new monofin they recommend to go inside their tail skins... somehow it always ends up around $4-500. Yikes. I don’t even have any areas to swim in around except a 63 degree ocean right now! Hope you find a solution!
    Which monofin do you already own?? That may help me get you a better answer too....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do any of his tails (that don't have openings at the bottom) fit the Mahina? The tailskins are so pretty but I don't want to spend more money on another monofin. I would be so happy if they fit the Mahina, but the curves look different.