Thread: dorsal fins?

dorsal fins?

I love the look of dorsal fins on mermaid tails and I'm trying to save up for one on a silicone tail but how do you sit on them without breaking them? and are they uncomfortable to sit on?

Visit Mermaid_Mari's Youtube Channel
    I have a double dorsal on my silicone tail, that helps with putting it on, as well as avoiding the “dorsal” wrinkle when I swim. You can feel it when you’re sitting but as long as it’s on nice and sturdy then there shouldn’t be a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@MaritzaMermaid on Instagram

Junior Member Pod of Cali Kira Majeric's Avatar
    Add Kira Majeric on Facebook
    I was recommended not to get one on my 1st tail, especially if moat land events were what the tail was for. I love the look of then, though.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Dorsal fins help conceal bad knee movement in photographs but sadly tend to rip. If they are stored or packed in a backpack type of device then they break down where they are folded. They also make it harder to get in and out of tails as they make them more difficult to "flip" to roll on or off.
    Sheroes Entertainment LLC
    Visit us at:
    www.sheroesentertainment.com
    Follow us on Instagram at: @mermaids_sheroes_entertainment
    Like us on Facebook at:
    https://www.facebook.com/SheroesEntertainment

Hollywood's underwater stunt performance team - stunning professional mermaids and lifeguards available internationally.
    >The Home of LA Mermaid School<