Thread: Selling Finis Rapid Monofin

Selling Finis Rapid Monofin [SOLD]

Note: This monofin has been sold and is no longer available.

I bought a Finis Rapid monofin last year for $100 and haven't been able to use it more than twice, for less than twenty minutes each use due to the foot pockets being too narrow for my wide feet and causing immense pain. The monofin is in like new condition and has been in storage with shoe stretchers in it to keep the shape of the foot pockets. I am willing to sell it for $70, shipping included for US purchases. All funds will be going towards purchasing a Lunocet monofin to solve my wide feet issue once and for all!

Please let me know if you are interested and if you would like pictures of the monofin. Payment will be accepted through PayPal.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Ephyra; 07-15-2018 at 10:55 AM.

Banned
    Finis Rapid monofins are $69.11 including free 2-day shipping brand new. I'm interested in buying second hand but not for retail price.
    https://www.amazon.com/FINIS-1-35-00...ds=finis+rapid

For me to offer the same deals as Amazon at a lesser price than their current sale price would cost me more than it's worth. Two-day shipping even to northern Iowa from Southern Minnesota would cost $30. Even if I were to sell it for $50 and paid $30 for shipping, that's only getting $20 back for a like new monofin that I bought for $100 directly from the company. Shipping beyond that would be more expensive and I hardly doubt anybody will want to purchase something that they'll have to wait longer for with not much savings compared to Amazon's pricing and shipping deals.

Perhaps I will pursue other options, thank you.

Banned
    I'm not saying do two-day shipping, I'm saying no one will buy it (including me as I'm actually interested and want it) if they can get it for a way better deal brand new. I personally don't mind waiting long I just won't pay for something used at retail price.