Thread: Warning about Anna Browne - "Tail Maker"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member North Pacific Pod Arking's Avatar
    Add Arking on Facebook
    Add Arking on Linkedin Follow Arking on Tumblr Follow Arking on Flickr
    I was considering using caulk on neoprene after seeing some other threads using it. Marinus Mortimer had some amazing work I recalled seeing that gave me the idea. Seeing this has me second guessing whether I should do that. @_@ This is a nightmare scenario, it looks milky and not cured.

Senior Member Pod of Texas gay-mermaid's Avatar

Follow gay-mermaid on Tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by Arking View Post
    I was considering using caulk on neoprene after seeing some other threads using it. Marinus Mortimer had some amazing work I recalled seeing that gave me the idea. Seeing this has me second guessing whether I should do that. @_@ This is a nightmare scenario, it looks milky and not cured.
    i dont know what she is using but it sure isnt 100% silicone caulk. either she is mixing something into it that affects curing or it is something else entirely that she is passing off as silicone.

Quote Originally Posted by gay-mermaid.memory View Post
    i dont know what she is using but it sure isnt 100% silicone caulk. either she is mixing something into it that affects curing or it is something else entirely that she is passing off as silicone.
    You could always do a test swatch... Take a square foot of neoprene, paint it with the paint you're going to use, and apply the silicone you want. Then at least you'll know what it will do.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by gay-mermaid.memory View Post
    My first thought was she is just using part A because she did send a picture of just the one bucket to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCmermaid View Post
    My first thought was she is just using part A because she did send a picture of just the one bucket to someone.
    Now that I would believe.

I genuinely think she thinks she has taste and creates quality, which is why she explodes whenever she is presented with evidence to the contrary. Also why she has such a hate-on for Finfolk: they actually are tasteful and quality.

And you really need dragonskin for quality.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app