I had tried to make this post a few weeks ago before my trip, but I broke the mernetwork. Hahaha So we had to delete the thread and here I am to re do it.

Long Story short, Anna Brown is a girl who uses multiple aliases online to scam and harass other mermaids. She has been banned from the majority of mermaid groups, but also from this forum.

Many people have had bad experiences being scammed, and then harassed when they stand up to it.

Here a google docs link to a file I created with as much proof as I can personally find.

If you've had an issue with her, please post here. You can block out names in screen shots to protect identities.

You can see the file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vx2zeqhajb...rowne.doc?dl=0

A quick summary:
  • Lying about quality of tails and skill level, over charging and then harassing when mers publicly review
  • Leaving fake reviews on other's mers and tail makers pages
  • Lying about a known autistic mer-fan and trying to convince the network that he sexually harassed her
  • Reaching out to new community members and lying about existing ones
  • Using multiple accounts on FB to avoid bans
  • Using alt accounts/emails on mernetwork to avoid bands and suspensions
  • DOS Attack on Mernetwork
  • Using alt accounts to create a tumblr that openly bashed Finfolk (despite being in the Pod Squad)
  • Marking up used mermaid tails to sell
  • Marking up (drastically) mer-chandise (like purses) to scam mers
  • Fake/Scam fundraisers

Please be aware of people like this and don't be afraid to speak out. Fraud schemes are real!