Thread: Need Help making a great logo

Need Help making a great logo

is there any mermaid how would like to make a logo. I'm not a artist when it comes to drawing. Please help
    <3 Mermaid Lilac <3

How much are you willing to pay for a logo?
    bluecorvidae.deviantart.com

right now i Have NO money do funeral expenses and lose my summer job. but im will to work with you
    <3 Mermaid Lilac <3

While that is understandable, a majority of artists, particularly when you need work for a commercial business, require payment.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    Twilight darkens, yet there in the shade,
    Lies a glimmering shadow, the wild mermaid;

As night draws ever closer, there's a choice to be made--
    Will you stay as you are, or be delivered to the waves?

Laumina the Storm Siren

Instagram: mermaidwhisperofficial | Facebook: Mermaid Whisper | YouTube: Mermaid Whisper

Yes, I agree.

If you want a logo, remember artists have to eat and pay bills. Sparkly trade items do not pay bills. Art commissions such as a logo will generally include an up-front deposit before work even starts.

I would suggest finding someone whose mer-art you like to speak directly with them about what you can afford.

I'm a professional graphic designer and a big mermaid fan. I run a side business in which I sell art prints and design services. I have a full-time graphic design job too, so money isn't a big issue for me. I am willing to work with you if you want to make a trade. If you are interested in my professional services feel free to contact me at armando@dreampigment.com

You can visit my website at the link below.

http://www.dreampigment.com/

There might be free logo-making sites online as well

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Pigment View Post
    I'm a professional graphic designer and a big mermaid fan. I run a side business in which I sell art prints and design services. I have a full-time graphic design job too, so money isn't a big issue for me. I am willing to work with you if you want to make a trade. If you are interested in my professional services feel free to contact me at armando@dreampigment.com

Beautifull !!!! Your art work is amazeing

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Euro Pod Tanychew's Avatar

Visit Tanychew's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Pigment View Post

WOW your work is AMAZING Hope I can be that good some day!!!

For me this is also relevant. But you can make a good logo yourself. To do this, you can find cool ready-made ideas on the Internet. I recently stumbled upon a useful site for web designers MasterBundles and found a lot of cool tools there that not only a professional but also a beginner in the field of web design can use. I want to try to create a logo for myself using these tools. It's so interesting, I'm challenging myself.
    Last edited by Leonidas Lopez; 09-06-2022 at 05:14 PM.

Hello, I would like to recommend a site that will definitely come in handy when creating a logo or design. I found chipmunk images when I needed to make a logo for a zoo, and it's really cool that all the stock photos are in one place. I can recommend you to find something for yourself