Quote Originally Posted by Arking View Post
Oh man that's brutal to read. Yeah I agree there's a huge gap between someone who maliciously lies and cheats to get ahead vs someone who's fallen behind and is dragging themselves down. Good thing you found that thread, surprised it's not a sticky someplace.

Side note, the monastery thing had me chuckling because it used to be a running thing my friends would say whenever they felt like things weren't going their way like if they got dumped etc it was our code for "I need sympathy and extra attention so I don't have to feel bad" gag.
I mean, I googled it and apparently those programs exist. But I have trouble believing her at this point.

It took me a while to admit that she wasn't acting like someone who was just in over her head. The fact that she was still soliciting new commissions while shipping out these tails finally convinced me.

But at the end of the day, I'm still out money whether she was malicious or clueless.

I'm really glad you didn't try to take on commissions if you felt like you couldn't deliver.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app