Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Central Ohio Meet Up?

Of course no worries! My mom is wanting to go also! Maybe 9:30?
    Thats exactly what i thought of lol! If you wanna do goldfish i can get maybe some fruit snacks or bring drinks, water or tea maybe lol! Did you have a preference?
    Last edited by Mermaid Rubbles; 07-11-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    I dont need help growing up, I drink milk! -Ruby Rose

No preference here. I will stop after work today to get goldfish. I am so excited for this. XD

We are going to try our hardest for 9:30 to be there, but we also haven't been tho the area we are leaving from, or the area we are going. (And I get lost easylol)

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app

No worries! Maybe you guys will be fashionably late lol! Depending on which direction you come from theres a lot of round abouts! If it helps any theres a Bob Evans right next to it

So i hate to have to pull out at the last moment but im not going to be able to go! My sister just got a job thats really far away and sunday morning is the last day ill be able to spend time with her before were both busy before she leaves. I was looking forward so much to swimming with everyone im sorry!

Scratch that were good aaaaaaa! She has stuff to do in the morning now so figured i shouldnt cancel if im not gonna see her