Thread: Books with merman main characters?

Books with merman main characters?

Hey Iím trying to grow my library, and need recommendations on books that are from a guys point of view and mermen! I have nothing against mermaid novels itís just all I can find and Iíd like to read about a merman
    so far the vicious deep series has become my favorite merman book!
    Would love more suggestions

Senior Member Pod of The South MerFantasy's Avatar
    Add MerFantasy on Facebook
    There's a saying that if the book you want to read hasn't been written yet, write it. I did and after 5 years I'm still not done XD

Sent from my shell phone using MerNetwork mobile app
    I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverlandMerman View Post
    Hey Iím trying to grow my library, and need recommendations on books that are from a guys point of view and mermen! I have nothing against mermaid novels itís just all I can find and Iíd like to read about a merman
    so far the vicious deep series has become my favorite merman book!
    Would love more suggestions
    I donít know many books with main merman characters but Deep Blue is a series (the WaterFire saga) has som merman characters. I hope in a few years the Merfolk community will be 50/50 gender wise.

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Mermaids are Real: The Mystiq Prong is a new book with a merman as the main character.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...99D27Q1D69NQXM

I’ve took that advice to heart, and have tried to start writing a novel, but still looking for gems out there

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MerFantasy View Post
    There's a saying that if the book you want to read hasn't been written yet, write it. I did and after 5 years I'm still not done XD

Sent from my shell phone using MerNetwork mobile app
    That's what I'm doing! One of my stories follows a merman lead.

I know that this is kind of an old post by now, but the Of Poseidon series by Anna Banks is fantastic. It alternates from the 1st person point of view of a girl named Emma to the 3rd person point of view of a merman named Galen.