Thread: A New Mermaid

A New Mermaid

Hello, my name is Sizseal. I've always loved mermaids ever since I was little. I never swam normal, always the dolphin kick and always swam under the water. As little girl I also imagined myself all the time in the pool or in the Ocean as a mermaid. I grew up on the Ocean and had my sea-legs before I could walk. What enjoy about mermaids is that they inspire the imagination and could inspire others through interaction about Ocean Health, Conservation and how we need to take care of the Ocean and it's inhabitants. This is my goal to becoming a Mermaid. I'll use my tail to connect with others and try inspire them to help the Ocean and the Mermaid's Home.

Currently I am saving for a Mertailor custom silicone tail. I also want to start creating jewelry for myself and maybe other mermaids as well.

I am a Southern Mermaid. I live in Florida and hope to find mermaids in my area. If you live in Florida please comment!

Pictures in my Whale Shark Tail:
    https://sta.sh/0q6hcxjlb8m
    https://sta.sh/027znnev1fp5

Welcome to MerNetwork, Sizseal! Ocean conservation is a great cause and many mers are in it already, so I hope you get the advice and resources you need. All the best!
    "Only in death does duty end." -- Warhammer 40,000

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    A warm welcome from wintry Sydney, Australia!

Feel free to browse, read, ask questions. We're quite friendly and don't bite. Much.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Welcome! Will this be your first tail?

I totally get the call of the ocean and the appeal of mermaids. I grew up dreaming of being a mermaid on the Atlantic ocean (though I must say, the coldness was a test of my love of water. :P ). Growing up, I remember every weather report included high and low tide, wave height and winds out at sea. When the ocean gets her grips into you, it's for life.

Quote Originally Posted by digimer View Post
    Welcome! Will this be your first tail?

I totally get the call of the ocean and the appeal of mermaids. I grew up dreaming of being a mermaid on the Atlantic ocean (though I must say, the coldness was a test of my love of water. :P ). Growing up, I remember every weather report included high and low tide, wave height and winds out at sea. When the ocean gets her grips into you, it's for life.
    I actually have a Whale Shark tail from Mertailor before the design retired. I had my first swim on a lovely flat day in the Atlantic. Everyone loved seeing a mermaid, even adults XD Yes, the Ocean has a strong grip on me and every time I visit the beach or get close to the Ocean it's like I am coming home.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizseal_The_Mermaid View Post
    Hello, my name is Sizseal. I've always loved mermaids ever since I was little. I never swam normal, always the dolphin kick and always swam under the water. As little girl I also imagined myself all the time in the pool or in the Ocean as a mermaid. I grew up on the Ocean and had my sea-legs before I could walk. What enjoy about mermaids is that they inspire the imagination and could inspire others through interaction about Ocean Health, Conservation and how we need to take care of the Ocean and it's inhabitants. This is my goal to becoming a Mermaid. I'll use my tail to connect with others and try inspire them to help the Ocean and the Mermaid's Home.

Currently I am saving for a Mertailor custom silicone tail. I also want to start creating jewelry for myself and maybe other mermaids as well.

I am a Southern Mermaid. I live in Florida and hope to find mermaids in my area. If you live in Florida please comment!

Pictures in my Whale Shark Tail:
    https://sta.sh/0q6hcxjlb8m
    https://sta.sh/027znnev1fp5
    I found two releases like The Pisces by Melissa Broder and The Surface Breaks by Louise O'Neill.

My tail design for Mertailor:

Name:  MertailorTriton.png
Views: 490
Size:  562.6 KB

I'll be posting more about my mersona as I gather more parts and new information.

My tail design for Mertailor:

Name:  MertailorTriton.png
Views: 490
Size:  562.6 KB

I'll be posting more about my mersona as I gather more parts and new information.
    Beautiful design!

Sent from my iPhone using MerNetwork mobile app

Senior Member Pod of The South MidsummerMermaid's Avatar
    Hi, I live in Florida and I'm new too! I'm in Clearwater, you?
    ***** I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living *****

Quote Originally Posted by MerFantasy View Post
    Hi, I live in Florida and I'm new too! I'm in Clearwater, you?
    Oh lucky! Love Clearwater beach. I live in Apopka.

Senior Member Pod of The South MidsummerMermaid's Avatar
    Clearwater Beach in Tourist Season is a nightmare, but the Summer is not too bad if you know the right spots ... which I don't, unfortunately XD But my boyfriend does
    ***** I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living *****

Quote Originally Posted by MerFantasy View Post
    Clearwater Beach in Tourist Season is a nightmare, but the Summer is not too bad if you know the right spots ... which I don't, unfortunately XD But my boyfriend does
    So true XD I'd love to meet up when it gets warmer.

Junior Member Pod of The South Nixie Noele's Avatar
    Hi there! I'm a new mer in South FL too!.

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    I have loved the stars too fondly,
    To be fearful of the Night.

It sounds like a great idea to set aside money for a personalized silicone tail from Mertailor. They are renowned for the quality and realism of their tails eggy car. It will no doubt improve your overall experience and assist you in properly communicating your message.

Mermaids have always been a fascinating symbol of imagination and connection to the sea, and it's great to see how you want to use that connection to inspire Infinite Fusion Calculatorothers and raise awareness about ocean health.