Thread: Photo locations and hiking, HELP?

Photo locations and hiking, HELP?

Ok so I’ve been wondering about this for a while! Do y’all hike with your tails to get to your scenic locations or just find some easily accessed by car? Is it safe to take your silicone tail for a hike In the heat? I am very curious about this as I live in Houston Texas and there are not any natural places to swim here so I always have to pick up and go somewhere else! The place I really would love to do a shoot in my silicone tail is in a National Park. The only problem is it’s like a 8 mile hike with no shade and the average temp is about 105-110 till you actually get to the oasis! Was wondering if it would cause any damage to try with my tail? Or if I am better off just sticking with my boyfriends pool!

Thoughts and advice would be awesome thanks !!!!

Sent from my iPad using MerNetwork mobile app

Take the hike!!! It's well worth it!

As far as the heat, you don't need to worry, True silicone has an extreme tolerance to heat. I've seen people cast Lead and other metals from silicone molds. The biggest danger is carrying your tail for 8 miles in that kind of heat. Stay hydrated!

Senior Member Pod of Cali Merman Storm's Avatar
    I have hiked to and swam at Rock Pool, in Malibu canyon. Its about a 1.5 mile hike from the nearest parking lot.
    Are you a Frozen fan? Frozen fanfiction:
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10952902/1/Rain-of-a-Child-s-Tear

Let the storm rage on!

You could come down to Austin for a day. That way if you are worried about the heat (which, from what I've heard is mainly a concern for monofins) you could have your tail in your car (a/c) and take it out for a short walk to location. There's a few places in Austin for mer shoots.

Quote Originally Posted by Merman Storm View Post
    I have hiked to and swam at Rock Pool, in Malibu canyon. Its about a 1.5 mile hike from the nearest parking lot.
    Greetings from a fellow hiker. Lately I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis but thanks to this page I'm still kicking. Nothing can't stop me from doing what I love, hiking and mer stuff involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea~Phoenix Savannah View Post
    You could come down to Austin for a day. That way if you are worried about the heat (which, from what I've heard is mainly a concern for monofins) you could have your tail in your car (a/c) and take it out for a short walk to location. There's a few places in Austin for mer shoots.
    Thanks for sharing. Been there in Austin but was busy at that moment and didn't manage to make any mer shoots at all.

Senior Member Pod of Texas Mermaid Delphinidae's Avatar
    It's not in a national park, but the San Marcos river is nice! The water is clear and the aquatic plants make for a lovely backdrop.

I'm also on the lookout for good spots in Texas. Even of those of us willing to hike, the options are pretty limited!

Oh, I understand you, friend. I love taking cool pictures, it's my hobby. All my friends say that I have a talent. However, I often don't have enough space on my iPhone for new photos and I have to delete other photos and I'm sad about it.

Friend, I also like to look for locations for beautiful photos. I love taking incredible pictures and videos to my iPhone. However, I recently lost my phone and all my photos are gone. I was very upset. When I got a new iPhone, a friend suggested doing an iPhone photo backup. Here https://backlightblog.com/iphone-photo-backup he read how to do it. We have everything set up and now I know that if something happens to my phone, the photos will not be lost.
    Last edited by monicabellie; 11-30-2021 at 05:18 PM.

There are many important things that you should do in your life. twitter old account buy They can make you feel great and make you feel good about yourself. You can also help others and make them happy. You may not be aware of it, but you can have a large number of supporters. It can also help you get through tough times and help you achieve success. There are many ways to help people in need. Just remember to do them kind. buy trustpilot reviews Here are some ways that you can do them.

There are many important things in life, buy a twitter account with followers and it's easy to get caught up in all of them. One of the key principles of design is hierarchy, and keeping it simple will help you communicate your thoughts more clearly. For example, instead of focusing on the last thing on your list, focus on the top item. That way, you'll have a clear idea of what to focus on. This principle is also essential to managing your time and ensuring that you don't spend too much time on unnecessary tasks. buy bulk gmail accounts