Thread: Can I still place my order if I dont have enough money at that moment?

Can I still place my order if I dont have enough money at that moment?

Hi guys! I'm getting ready to order my Mernation Genesis tail and custom top, but I won't have enough until my next pay check. Can I still order now, or should I wait until my next check?
    Mermaid Mikayla

Do you accept payment plans?

• Yes! We are happy to work with you to pay off your tail in smaller payments. We require a 50% down payment initially and the remainder paid in full within 3 months. You can pay in any number of payments and any amount, so long as it is paid in 3 months.
    • Due to the fact that these are custom fit and made to your custom design specifications we are not able to begin construction until the full balance is paid.
    • There are NO refunds on payments made through out the course of your payment plan.

- from their faq

Quote Originally Posted by -Mermaid Amber- View Post
    Do you accept payment plans?

• Yes! We are happy to work with you to pay off your tail in smaller payments. We require a 50% down payment initially and the remainder paid in full within 3 months. You can pay in any number of payments and any amount, so long as it is paid in 3 months.
    • Due to the fact that these are custom fit and made to your custom design specifications we are not able to begin construction until the full balance is paid.
    • There are NO refunds on payments made through out the course of your payment plan.

- from their faq
    Ok, thank you!

Sent from my [device_name] using MerNetwork mobile app
    Mermaid Mikayla