Thread: *MERMAID GIVEAWAYS*

*MERMAID GIVEAWAYS*

Hello Mer-People,

I own the blog www.everythingmermaid.com and specialize in discount codes and giveaways. I wanted to start a thread specifically for that!

Currently, we are doing a 4th of July giveaway with The2tails! Check out the review and sign up for my monthly newsletter for your automatic entry!

The2Tails 4th Of July Giveaway
    EverythingMermaid.com

[IMG]file:///Users/mollyknye/Downloads/ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif[/IMG]

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I'm guessing this is a US/Canada only raffle, right?
    Formerly known as ireneho

No, some countries, including the one I am living in (Austria), cannot participate. You can find a list in the rules. Maybe you can explain us why exactly this countries are blacklisted?
    Last edited by fabianfrz; 06-24-2018 at 09:00 AM.

BTW: requiring a newsletter signup is very likely not GDPR compliant (as far as I know it must be a separate checkbox).

Quote Originally Posted by fabianfrz View Post
    No, some countries, including the one I am living in (Austria), cannot participate. You can find a list in the rules. Maybe you can explain us why exactly this countries are blacklisted?
    I think its the postage/shipping costs. I know for sure, anything from US to Australia can be $30 - $80, depending on the item being shipped. Most likely, the company doesn't want to look bad when they have to ask for the shipping to be paid before they can send the item.

First of all:

Austria != Australia

It is the country in the south of Germany and Italy is also not allowed to participate. I don't think the shipping cost to central European countries differ a lot because Germany is not on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by fabianfrz View Post
    First of all:

Austria != Australia

It is the country in the south of Germany and Italy is also not allowed to participate. I don't think the shipping cost to central European countries differ a lot because Germany is not on the list.
    Yes, I know you are in Austria. I was giving Australia as an example because that's where I live.
    Back to topic...

Good luck to everyone that enters! That is one gorgeous tail and swimmers set.
    Last edited by Mermaid Jaffa; 06-25-2018 at 12:17 AM.