Thread: Mermaid tops and other things for my mermaid business

Mermaid tops and other things for my mermaid business

I am 20 years old and want to start a shop soon. I want to make mermaid tops I know to use shell glue yes shell glue and E 6,000 glue I would like professional Mermaids who do this for a company and still perform too.

What is best things to get for making mermaid tops not Silicone though fabric or sports bra or bra?

I know there’s a lot of how to mermaid tops too watched a lot of them too!

Start selling on Facebook? “Good idea or bad idea”? I know a lot of mermaids advertising on groups on Facebook

Starting my company my name is “The Heart Shaped Mermaids”

Making a Facebook page “Will that help because I already have a Facebook page”

Sharing my creations and see what you guys think?

Leave comments down below please

Mermaid Kisses
    Starfish Wishes

~~~Mermaid Auquita~~~

Sent from my Shell Phone
    Sent from My Shell Phone

***Mermaid Auquita***

Senior Member Pod of Oceania Mermaid Jaffa's Avatar
    Add Mermaid Jaffa on Facebook
    Visit Mermaid Jaffa's Youtube Channel
    I'm just gonna post what I replied to another thread. It still applies to yours.

You could test them out yourself. Just cut small pieces, string them up and wear it around your neck or wrist.

Wear it every swim for about 6 months. 6 months is a good time frame to test whether stuff will degrade or stay.

Testing time could be up to a year, if things still look good. That way you know for sure that when you make your products, it will last several swims instead of falling apart after one.

For fabric, I'd use spandex swim tops. Spandex and sports bras (the kind with dry wicking) takes a shorter time to dry than traditional bras.
    Formerly known as ireneho

Hi Auquita!

Love the idea of using a sports bra! Personally, a shell/bikini top isn't going to happen and this is a great alternative. Are you looking solely to sell online or would you consider renaissance festivals, craft fairs, etc?